‘The Complete MySQL Developer Course’ is a complete guide to MySQL. In this course, you’ll learn to create databases and queries and also to perform CRUD and authentication from web applications.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build web applications with PHP, HTML and CSS along with MySQL as the database layer. The course is usually available for INR 2,499 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘The Complete MySQL Developer Course’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone with an interest in understanding MySQL and database technologies.
- Anybody looking to work as a MySQL developer.
- Aspirants with a desire to create web applications.
- Anyone interested in switching careers to the tech sector.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||21,833 students|
|Instructor||Rob Percival https://www.linkedin.com/in/robpercival|
|Topics Covered||MySQL, PHP, CRUD|
|Total Student Reviews||3,723|
- Apply for openings as junior MySQL developer.
- Create web applications with PHP and MySQL.
- Build a strong foundation for SQL and databases.
|1.||Introduction to the course and MySQL (35 minutes)||Introduction|
|Introduce yourself and learn how to get FREE LIVE HELP!|
|Development environment overview|
|IMPORTANT: Development Environment Setup – Overview|
|Windows – Install/setup MySQL, users and create databases|
|Mac – Install/setup MySQL, users and create databases|
|AWS Cloud – Setup MySQL, users and create databases|
|2.||Creating Databases and Introduction to Queries (01 hour 54 minutes)||Power of Databases|
|Create a Database/Schema|
|Create a Database/Schema – Text lecture|
|Intro to tables and conventions used|
|Working with tables|
|Working with tables – Text lecture|
|Inserting rows of data|
|Inserting rows of data – Text lecture|
|Select – Text lecture|
|Concat and substring|
|Concat and substring – Text lecture|
|Homework challenge – bowling scores!|
|Homework challenge – Text version|
|Solution – bowling score challenge|
|Solution – Text|
|Alternate method of homework solution – script|
|Alternate method of running queries – script – Text version|
|MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server|
|Limit, order by and distinct|
|Limit, order by and distinct – Text lecture|
|Count, like and group by|
|Count, like and group by – Text lecture|
|Min and max|
|Min and max – Text lecture|
|Code challenge project – create a new report|
|Code challenge project – Text version|
|3.||Logical operators and dates (01 hour 19 minutes)||Data types in MySQL|
|Data types in MySQL – Text lecture|
|Where and not equal|
|Where and not equal – Text lecture|
|Comparison operators – Text lecture|
|Or – Text lecture|
|Null and blanks|
|Null and blanks – Text lecture|
|Case statements – Text lecture|
|Dates and times|
|Dates and times – Text lecture|
|Date, time and math|
|Date, time and math – Text lecture|
|Section 3 final project – Create a report on birthdays|
|Text solution to final project on birthday reporting|
|4.||Update and delete rows (20 minutes)||Update|
|Update – Text lecture|
|Update based on comparison|
|Update based on comparison – Text lecture|
|Delete – Text lecture|
|5.||Multiple tables and JOINS (01 hour 36 minutes)||Primary keys, foreign keys|
|Primary and foreign keys – Text lecture|
|Data prep for joins|
|Data prep for joins – Text lecture|
|Joins and aliases|
|Joins and aliases – Text lecture|
|More about joins|
|More about joins – Text lecture|
|Inner, Left, Outer, Right joins|
|Inner, Left, Outer and Right joins – Text lecture|
|Left outer joins|
|Left outer joins – Text lecture|
|Fix a bad join challenge|
|Fix a bad join challenge – Text lecture|
|Subselects – Text lecture|
|More subselects – Text lecture|
|Section 5 – Final Project Part 1|
|Final Project Part 1 – Text solution|
|Section 5 – Final Project Part 2|
|Final Project Part 2 – Text solution|
|6.||Web apps – Data collection from a survey (02 hours 03 minutes)||Introduction to Web App Development|
|HTML and CSS|
|HTML and CSS – Text lecture|
|Start form collector project|
|Project start – Text lecture|
|Add styling to form|
|Add styling to form – Text follow-up|
|Create table – Text follow-up|
|Learn php basics|
|Config and other php|
|Config and other php – Text follow-up|
|Complete receiver – Text follow-up|
|Start SQL Functons|
|Start SQL Functions – Text lecture|
|Preview and understand steps taken for web app|
|Preview of web app – Text follow-up|
|Add browser display|
|Add browser display – Text follow-up|
|Project – Convert to poll!|
|Project – Solution text|
|7.||CRUD and PHP (01 hour 21 minutes)||CRUD – Introduction|
|CRUD – Intro – Text follow-up|
|Create action – Text lecture|
|Read – Text lecture|
|Update action – Text lecture|
|Delete action – Text lecture|
|8.||Authentication with PHP and MySQL (01 hour 03 minutes)||Introduction to authentication|
|Intro to authentication – Text lecture|
|Complete user sign-up|
|Complete user sign-up – Text lecture|
|Login users – Text lecture|
|Enforce log in for app|
|Enforce log in – Text lecture|
|Sessions – Text lecture|
|9.||Challenge section – Build a WebAdmin site (10 minutes)||Challenge section intro and get started|
|Challenge section intro – text reference|
|Challenge section project day 2|
|Project day 3, 4 and 5|
|Project day 6, 7 and completion|
|10.||Deploy to production (02 minutes)||Deploy to production using a hosting service|
|Deploy to production – Text lecture|
|11.||Database permissions (06 seconds)||Database permissions section doc|
|12.||Stored Procedures and Scheduled jobs (55 seconds)||Stored Procedures and Scheduled jobs section doc|
- No prior knowledge is necessary.
- An internet connection and a browser.
- Although not required, some prior knowledge of web technology will be beneficial.
Harold Abreu Ramírez (5/5) : I loved this course. Not only because it’s a complete MySQL course, but it is also easy to understand, explained in a comprehensive and accurate way, and the teacher knows how to teach things. He is understood to perfection and knows how to explain things in the best way. I would recommend it!
- Narasimhan Kandooru (5/5) : Author is very good with explaining things and building sqls, one step at a time.
- James Kerslake (4/5) : That said, the sections on CRUD applications and authentication are very good.
- Bob Veale (4/5) : This was an excellent course and I learned a great deal.
- Francois Joubert (5/5) : Awesome, awesome awesome! This is by far the best way to learn MySQL.
- Tina Yazdi (2/5) : The next thing you know you’re writing out an incestuous line of queries with no understanding of WTF you are writing – DO NOT recommend this course AT ALL
- Brandon Chaffinch (2/5) : This is probably one of the most boring courses I have taken.
- Anthony Ellis (1/5) : This is only for a fraction of what they offer; but you can use their SQL Package (I use that term loosely), not that bad I hear you thinking, but (again) wait for it…
- Kim Y Shaw (1/5) : I’m unemployed so I can’t afford to keep putting what little money I do have into garbage training.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Rob Percival who is a Web Developer and Teacher. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 509,496 Reviews on Udemy, Rob Percival offers 41 Courses and has taught 2,328,906 Students so far.
- Rob Percival graduated from Cambridge University with a degree in mathematics.
- After creating websites for friends and family as a hobby, Rob Percival quickly discovered that web development was a very rewarding profession.
- Rob Percival run Code School in the lovely city of Cambridge every summer because he is enthusiastic about teaching youngsters to code.
- Rob Percival also manage the well-known Eco Web Hosting and design business, which frees him up to reveal his trade secrets to people like you.
|Parameters||The Complete MySQL Developer Course||Learn Database Design with MySQL||Projects in PHP and MySQL|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||10.5 hours||6.5 hours||20 hours|
|Instructors||Rob Percival||Eduonix Learning Solutions||Eduonix Learning Solutions|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|