The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course is suitable for people from sales or marketing backgrounds or business owners who want to solve complex problems related to business data. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
The course helps business professionals to work with large datasets containing thousands of entries, build a web app using MySQL and Node.js, design and implement complex database schemas and learn to navigate the treacherous world of storing dates and times.
|Course Name||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
|Student Enrollment||3.61 lakhs|
|Instructor||Colt Steele (Developer)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.76 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction, Overview & Installation (58 minutes)||Database, SQL vs MySQL, Using GoormIDE instead of Cloud9, Installation in Windows or macOS|
|2.||Creating Databases and Tables (39 minutes)||Creating, Dropping, and Using Database, Introduction to Tables, Basic Datatypes, Dropping Tables|
|3.||Inserting Data (58 minutes)||Multiple INSERT, MySQL Warnings, NULL and NOT_NULL, A Primer on Primary Keys|
|4.||CRUD Commands (41 minutes)||Introduction to CRUD, SELECT & WHERE, Introduction to Aliases, UPDATE Command, DELETE Challenges|
|5.||CRUD Challenge Section (25 minutes)||–|
|6.||The World of String Functions (1 hour 19 minutes)||Running SQL Files, Loading Book Data, Working with CONCAT, Introducing SUBSTRING, REPLACE, CHAR LENGTH|
|7.||Refining Our Selections (1 hour 5 minutes)||Using DISTINCT & LIMIT|
|8.||The Magic of Aggregate Functions (1 hour 13 minutes)||The Count Function, Min and Max Basics, The Sum & Avg Function|
|9.||Revisiting Data Types (1 hour 42 minutes)||CHAR and VARCHAR, DECIMAL, FLOAT and DOUBLE, DATE, TIME, and DATETIME, CURDATE, CURTIME, and NOW, Formatting Dates|
|10.||The Power of Logical Operators (1 hour 43 minutes)||Not Equal, Not Like, Greater Than, Less Than, Logical AND/OR, Between, Case Statements|
|11.||Section 12: One to Many (2 hours 10 minutes)||Types of Data Relationships, Working With Foreign Keys, Cross Join, Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join|
|12.||Section 13: Many to Many (1 hour 12 minutes)||–|
|13.||Instagram Database Clone (1 hour 2 minutes)||–|
|14.||Working with Lots of Instagram Data (52 minutes)||–|
|15.||Section 16: Introducing Node (2 hours 1 minute)||–|
|16.||Section 17: Building Our Web App (1 hour 44 minutes)||–|
|17.||Section 18: Database Triggers (50 minutes)||–|
- Installation & Setup of GoormIDE (The instructor will brief students about the same).
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows/macOS.
- A Little Knowledge About Programming Language.
|Parameters||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert||The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp||The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2023: Go from Zero to Hero|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||36.5 hours||34 Hours||9 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||3.61 lakhs||75 Thousand||4.96 lakhs|
|Instructors||Colt Steele (Developer)||Colt Steele (Developer)||Jose Portilla (Instructor for Data Science and Programming)|
|Topics Covered||CRUD Commands, CRUD Challenge Section, Revisiting Data Types||CSS Animations: Transforms and Transmissions, Project: Building a Startup Site, AJAX Part 1: XHR and Fetch||SQL Statement Fundamentals, GROUP by Statements, JOINS, Advanced SQL Commands|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for “The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert” course.
- SHAZAIB A. (5.0/5) “Learned the basics of MySQL, how to create a database, build a web application, looking forward to implementing in future projects.”
- Aravind R. (5.0/5) “Every concept was very well explained. The only thing which I felt missing was the window functions. I wish a separate section like the “triggers” would get added as a part of an update in the future. Anyway, I still like the course.”
- Siddharth G. (5.0/5) “It is an amazing course and has given me a lot of insights on SQL. It would have been great if procedures and indexing were also included in the course. Looking forward to more courses from Colt. Thanks a lot 🙂 :)”
- Mohanraj P. (5.0/5) “I actually enjoyed doing the challenges and learned a lot from what I had initially planned! Even the support from the Q&A is really great!”
- Harsh M. (5.0/5) “This was an amazing course in which MySQL from start to end with beginner to advance level. Some courses say it’s best for beginners and they go to advance but they do not and this course was really awesome.”
- Vibhav P. (4.0/5) “Nice course by Colt and team. However, you can become a little irritated by the various installations you need to do in the latter part of the course, but leaving that, everything is very well explained!!. The support team Ivan, and Bob are very hardworking and supportive. Go on and enjoy the course, it will be fun :). Thank you.”
- Mithlesh Singh B. (4.0/5) “Great course from the Team. However, installing various things is a hiccup in between and direct to diff links, and also I feel cursors should be added.”
- Aashish Y. (4.0/5) “I am new in the coding field, so I faced a lot of problems not in the SQL part, but in connecting it to the web development part. But anyways, the course was very good. I got to learn a lot.”
- Prashant L. (3.0/5) “Content of the course is good. Having said that, the instructor should have clubbed topics to reduce the number of videos. It’s a mess right now. From the student’s perspective, it would have been easier to remember clubbed topics than the bifurcated topics.”
- Sagar J. (3.0/5) “The course was good and interesting, though it could have been better if it would have contained entire the database terminologies like Altering the table, Modifying the schema, Creating, Updating and Deleting the Views, etc.”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The learning outcome from this course would be the ins and outs of SQL syntax, Generating reports using sales and user data, and Analyzing data using Aggregate Functions.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 36.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy after the completion of the course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, the course can be accessed through mobile devices, laptops, and TV.