The ‘Create an eCommerce Website Using Laravel (PHP & MySQL)’ course will teach you about the latest Laravel framework in PHP and MySQL. The course covers all the basics such as the installation of Laravel and setting it up for the development environment and further teach you how to create your own eCommerce website from scratch in 8 hours.
This course will help you create your first eCommerce store using PHP and MySQL. The course is usually available for INR 2,299 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Create an eCommerce Website Using Laravel (PHP & MySQL)’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Those who want to build an eCommerce website in PHP or Laravel
- Students looking for a PHP & MySQL final project using the Laravel Framework
- Individuals seeking a live Laravel project
- Those who want to discover Laravel
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||123,886 students|
|Instructor||Abdul Wali https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdulwali|
|Topics Covered||PHP, MySQL, Laravel Framework|
|Total Student Reviews||5,407|
- Utilising the Laravel Framework to build a powerful eCommerce system in PHP and MySQL.
- In 8 hours, build your own eCommerce website from start.
- Utilising Laravel to build a PHP & MySQL Admin Panel for an online store.
- A step-by-step tutorial on creating an eCommerce website.
- Create a PHP & MySQL setup for the Stripe payment gateway on the eCommerce website.
- Creating a trolley, handling payments, and managing orders in Laravel.
- Create and construct a Laravel eCommerce store from scratch.
|1.||Course Overview & Laravel Installation (17 minutes)||Overview of the eCommerce Website|
|Laravel Installation on Windows|
|Laravel Installation on MAC|
|2.||Introducing Laravel (43 minutes)||Directory Structure|
|Routes Controllers & Views|
|Sass, Mix & Webpack|
|3.||Designing The layout (22 minutes)||Designing the Home Page|
|Designing the Navagition Bar|
|4.||Authentication (42 minutes)||Setting up Database, Migration and Auth|
|Creating Register Page|
|Register & Logout Page|
|Form Error Handling|
|User Login Page|
|5.||Creating the Admin Panel (02 hours 27 minutes)||Setting Up Admin Panel|
|Admin Panel Sidebar Menu|
|Setting Up Products in Admin Panel|
|Products, Colors and Category Migration and Model Setup|
|Display and Delete Categories|
|Display Flash Messages|
|Designing Create Product Page|
|Store & Display Products|
|Edit and Update Product|
|6.||Designing the Front End Pages (47 minutes)||Setting up Front end Pages|
|Product Box Component|
|Styling Product Box Component|
|Fixing Product Box & Links|
|Product Page Setup|
|Product Page Styling|
|7.||Creating the CART for eCommerce Website (01 hour 11 minutes)||Intro to Session & Cart|
|Add to Cart|
|Cart Success Popup|
|Cart Page Setup|
|Cart Page Styling|
|Cart Class For Easy Calculations|
|Remove from Cart|
|8.||Stripe Payment Gateway Setup (27 minutes)||Stripe Payment Gateway Setup|
|Stripe Frontend Setup|
|Stripe Backend Setup|
|9.||Managing Orders (56 minutes)||Orders Database Migration & Model Setup|
|Show Order Success Message & Cart Count|
|User Account Page|
|Display Orders in Admin Panel|
|Order Details Page|
|10.||Wishlist (26 minutes)||Designing Wishlist|
- Basic knowledge of OOP and PHP will be needed
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML and CSS
Meenakshi Radhakrishnan (5/5) : This is an awesome course on setting up e-commerce in php with Paypal integration. While this is not a course to learn basics of php, I learned a lot and enjoyed the course very much.
- Narayanan Hariharan (5/5) : The course content has been excellent and has fitted my requirements to the T.
- Shahnoor Alam (5/5) : I am very happy about joining this course with the best instructor.
- Joao Silva (5/5) : One of the best courses I have enrolled at with Udemy.
- Fateh (5/5) : Instruction Abdul Wali is a wonderful teacher, this unreliable the way “Abdul Wali” explain the every modules of css, html, php mysql.
- Din Spataj (1/5) : The course is outdated and hasn’t been updated for years! The Instructor made his money and ditched all his students, he never answers questions! What a shame!
- Rron Kurtishi (1/5) : The worst part is that the instructor acknowledges that the code is erroneous and still refuses to fix it trying to justify his actions by stating that “he told us about the problem in the beginning” and that “we can try to fix the code ourselves”.
- Mateusz Wilk (1/5) : Horrible methodology and coding practices – I mean: cart without $_SESSION and based on the user’s IP?
- Blake Stansell (2/5) : I realize this is a part of programming, but it makes it VERY difficult to comprehend the correct way to do things.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Abdul Wali who is a SEO Expert & Digital Marketer. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 7,707 Reviews on Udemy, Instructor offers 6 Courses and has taught 276,223 Students so far.
- Abdul Wali a commercial blogger and SEO consultant who is active online since 2010.
- Abdul Wali teach you useful techniques that you can utilise to generate passive income online.
- You may advance your career in the cutthroat internet sector by taking Abdul Wali project-based courses on SEO, YouTube, affiliate marketing, and niche websites.
- Via the udemy Q/A forum, which is a terrific approach to assist students in the present, Abdul Wali interact with his pupils.
|Parameters||Create an eCommerce Website Using Laravel (PHP & MySQL)||Learn PHP Fundamentals From Scratch||PHP Development|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||8.5 hours||2 hours||7.5 hours|
|Instructors||Abdul Wali||Eduonix Learning Solutions||Caleb Curry|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|