The ‘Database Design and MySQL’ course on Udemy will teach you the complete fundamentals of database. The course will teach you how to manage the data in an organized manner and also various database techniques.
By the end of the course, you will be able to design a database, build a database and upkeep a database. The course is usually available for INR 1,999 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Database Design and MySQL’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Every beginner who has never worked with databases or spreadsheets will benefit from this training.
- This course is ideal for students who have little computer experience but need help understanding the technical aspects of data management.
- This course is ideal for college students taking practically any database course.
- IT nerds who need a refresher course or a more comprehensive look at database technology will benefit from taking this course.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||63,052 students|
|Topics Covered||Database Design, Normalization, My SQL Datatypes|
|Total Student Reviews||1,640|
- Design a database, Construct a database, and Maintain a database by the end of the course.
- Learn how to handle data in a timely, efficient, and organised manner.
- Identify probable database errors that can cause a catastrophe and correct them using Foreign Key Constraints, the appropriate MySQL Datatypes, storage engines, and other techniques.
- Better understanding of a website’s back end when it comes to things like data encryption and user data retrieval.
|1.||Database Design and Normalization (02 hours 13 minutes)||What is a Database?|
|1 to 1 Relationships|
|1 to Many Relationships|
|Many to Many relationships|
|Why Many to Many relationships can be bad|
|1nf (First Normal Form)|
|2nf (Second Normal Form)|
|3nf (Third Normal Form)|
|Starting the Design and Normalization|
|Building Our Database and 1nf|
|Designing a Library for Books|
|Building a Library for Books Pt1 – Following the Forms|
|Building a Library for Books Pt2|
|Building a Library for Books pt3 and 2nf pt2|
|Building a Library for Books pt4 and 2nf/3nf|
|Building a Library for Books Pt5 – Finishing the Database|
|Concluding Lecture: Where to go from Here. Final Video!|
|2.||MySQL Datatypes (44 minutes)||Char and Varchar|
|Enum and Set|
|Binary, Varbinary, and Blobs|
|Decimals, Floats, and Doubles|
|Bit, Boolean, and Serial|
|Date, Datetime, Time, and Year|
|Timestamp (Last Video)!|
|3.||Complete MySQL Series (07 hours 13 minutes)||What is MySQL?|
|How Data is Organized and Normalization|
|Date and Time Datatypes|
|Column Features and Extra Settings|
|Quotes and Escaping Special Characters|
|How to Build a Database|
|Altering Data and More Advanced Queries|
|Joins (MySQL in English)|
|How to install XAMPP and start Using PhpMyAdmin|
|How to Define Your Database Structure|
|Programming Our Database|
|Comments, Semi Colons, Deleting or Dropping Tables|
|How to add Columns and Drop(Delete) Columns|
|How to Insert and Update Data in a Table Using SQL|
|How to use the Insert and Select Commands|
|How to do Show Commands|
|How to do Alter Commands|
|How to be Consistent with MySQL|
|How to use a Where Clause and Select Statement|
|How to use an Order by Clause|
|How to use a Limit Clause|
|How to Properly Update Columns|
|How to Delete Data|
|Introduction to Character Sets and Collations|
|How to search your Database using Like and Wildcards|
|Introduction to MySQL Storage Engines|
|How to Set and Alter Your Storage Engine|
|Foreign Key Constraints for the InnoDB Storage Engine|
|Introduction to Joins|
|How to do an Inner Join and Useful Tips|
|How to do Left Joins (outer joins) and Unions|
|What is a Function? Introduction to Functions|
|How to use Aliases with Joins and Functions|
|String Functions PART 1!|
|String Functions PART 2!|
|How to Use Math Operators|
|Numeric Functions PART 1!|
|Numeric Functions PART 2|
|Date and Time Functions|
|Formatting the Date|
|What is Encryption?|
|How to Encrypt Databases with 1-Way Encryption|
|How to Encrypt Data with 2-Way Encryption|
|Normalizing a Bank System|
|Datatypes of a Bank System|
|Indexes and Foreign Key Constraints for our Bank System|
|Programming Our Bank System with phpMyAdmin|
|Aggregate Grouping Functions and how they work!|
|How to use Aggregate Functions|
|Full Text Search Index|
|In Boolean Mode|
|Concluding Lecture: Final Video! How to Organize In Boolean Mode!|
- There are no prerequisites necessary other than a fundamental command of the English language and some very basic computer skills.
- PhpMyAdmin is a free download that is used in this course, but after it is set up, you can practise your database skills without an internet connection.
Satya Prakash Panda (5/5) : it gives me best specification and gives clarification about the sql. thank you UDEMY..…
- Phomolo Letho (5/5) : Really great course for the coverage it has to the depth covered conceptually for DBs
- Stephan Lancaster (5/5) : His youth provides great entertainment, and his knowledge has increased my value as a resource at my job.
- Fuzail Sheik Omar (5/5) : This is a great learning curve, as well as gives you a feel of how scripting feels like.
- Fionn Ross (5/5) : Repetition of concepts is always good, even for fairly experienced users.
- Frederico Benevides (1/5) : Sorry, I couldn’t complete since I didn’t like the way you teach.
- Ganesh Bahadur Thapa (1/5) : for new student who is not familiar with computer background or database its tough to understand them.
- Piergiorgio A. (2/5) : I hope you were more professional in your successive courses.
- Vijay J. (2/5) : the teacher is knowledgeable but the teaching method is not very impressive
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Caleb Curry who is a Educator and YouTube Partner. With 4.0 Instructor Rating and 8,745 Reviews on Udemy, Caleb offers 9 Courses and has taught 221,320 Students so far.
- Caleb Curry has produced more than 1,500 tutorials on data, software development, cryptocurrencies, etc
- Caleb has worked as a software engineer in IBM and also possess 10 years of experience in coding.
- Caleb creates professional databases and websites.
- Caleb is also an International speaker, who talks about data and software development.
|Parameters||Database Design and MySQL||Learn Database Design with MySQL||Database Design|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 499 (||INR 499 (|
|Duration||10 hours||6.5 hours||8.5 hours|
|Instructors||Caleb Curry||Eduonix Learning Solutions||Caleb Curry|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|