‘Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Course’ is one of the bestselling Udemy courses under the Web Development category. It has an average student rating of 4.6 out of 5. Udemy offers the course for just INR 799.
The course is divided into two parts. In the first part of the course, you will learn the basics of RESTful web services developing resources for a social media application. In the second part of the course, you will learn the basics of Microservices and also learn the basics of Docker.
|Course Name||Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud|
|Student Enrollment||2.04 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Understanding of Java and Spring)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.42 lakhs|
|SL No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Introduction (7 minutes)||Introduction to the Course and Course Guide|
|2.||Introduction to Web Services (32 minutes)||Web Service, SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services|
|3.||Restful Web Services with Spring Boot (3 hours 50 minutes)||Introduction, Hello World Service, User Bean, User Service, POST Method|
|HATEOAS, DELETE Method|
|4.||Quick Introduction to Microservices (25 minutes)||Introduction, Challenges, Standardizing Ports and URL|
|5.||Microservices with Spring Cloud – V1 (4 hours 5 minutes)||Limits Microservice and Spring Cloud, Currency Conversion and Currency Exchange Microservice|
|JPA Repository, Eureka, Ribbon, Feign, API Gateways,|
|6.||Microservices with Spring Cloud – V2 (3 hours 15 minutes)||Limits Microservice and Spring Cloud V2, Currency Conversion and Currency Exchange Microservice V2|
|JPA Repository V2, Circuit Breaker – Resilience4j,|
|7.||Docker with Microservices Using Spring Boot & Spring Cloud- V2 (2 hours 5 minutes)||Docker and Microservices, Registry, Repository, Tag, Image and Containers|
|8.||Kubernetes with Microservices Using Spring Boot & Spring Cloud V2 (3 hours 23 minutes)||Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices, Pods in Kubernetes, Pods, Replica Sets & Deployments|
|9.||Appendix – Introduction to Spring Boot in 10 Steps (1 hour 1 minute)||Introduction, Spring Boot vs Spring vs Spring MVC, Starter Web and Starter JPA|
|10.||Appendix – Introduction to JPA in 10 Steps (55 minutes)||Introduction, Spring Data JPA, JPA Repository : findById and findAll|
- Basics of Java and Spring
- Zero experience in Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
|Parameters||Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud||Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (Includes Spring Boot)||Spring Framework Master Class – Java Spring the Modern Way|
|Offers||INR 799||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||22 hours||41 hours||12 hours|
|Student Enrollments||2.04 lakhs||2.50 lakhs||1.46 lakhs|
|Instructors||in28Minutes Official||Chad Darby||Ranga Karanam|
|Level||Beginner||Beginner (Basic knowledge of Java and HTML)||Beginner (Some programming experience with Java)|
|Topics Covered||RESTful web services with Spring Boot, KUBERNETES, MICROSERVICES with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud||Spring 5, Hibernate CRUD, Maven Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Spring MVC, Tomcat 9||Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Modules – JDBC, AOP, Data JPA|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud course.
- Joshy(5.0/5) “I am sure ,we will NOT see a course of this quality on Springboot Microservices docker kubernetes combo. Great Tutorial. Thank you so much Ranga for making my life easy. Your style of teaching is awesome!! I have personally recommended this course to a lot of people whom I am working with. More people are struggling to get the concepts cleared and this is the BEST, no doubt”.
- Ravi Chandra R.(5.0/5) “Fantastic tutorials. Very easy to understand even for beginners. I am a beginner and find these tutorials very useful in gaining knowledge”.
- vishal M.(5.0/5) “It’s Amazing, I learnt all the hot topics and demanding skills in one course. It’s a must have course for every java developer. Highly recommended !”
- Himanshu S.(5.0/5) “Great course, Too much to learn. Consisting of good examples and a lot more. If you’re beginner or intermediate, go for this course”.
- Soham S.(5.0/5) “I am grateful that I found the right place to learn.. Ranga sir teaches so passionately and the most surprising part is one will get solutions to each problem within a short time”.
- Sandhya G.(4.0/5) “Yes, a very useful course. Found kubernetes a little difficult to understand. Rest of the course is excellent”.
- Teja P.(4.0/5) “Great course to know all the components of micro service architecture. The bonus is you will also learn about Docker and Kubernetes. Overall great course”.
- Atul P.(4.0/5) “Good communication skills. The subject has been broken into small pieces to explain it. Up to now feeling comfortable”.
- Ankit Kumar S.(3.0/5) “Give and exercise with a technical specification document having outline of classes, services to be created etc for a fully functional project (close to real life use cases)”.
- Harsh M.(3.0/5) “The overall course is good for the professionals who have little prior knowledge about the spring boot and web services. Improvement that can be done is Project based approach while explaining the concepts”.
Similar Udemy Courses
Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. This course will teach you to learn the basics of RESTful web services developing resources for a social media application. You will understand how to implement microservices using Spring Cloud. You will also understand how to implement microservices using Spring Cloud and how to orchestrate microservices with Kubernetes.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 22 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.