|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||7.67 lakhs|
|Instructor||Jonas Schmedtmann (Web Developer)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.72 lakhs|
Explore Popular Udemy Courses
|Type Conversion and Coercion|
|Function Declarations vs. Expressions|
|3.||Developer Skills and Editor Setup (4 hours 33 mins)||Setting up Prettier and VS Code, Installing Node.js and Setting Up a Dev Environment,|
|Using Google, StackOverflow and MDN, Debugging with the Console and Breakpoints|
|6.||Data Structures, Modern Operators and Strings (5 hours 34 mins)||Destructuring Arrays, The Spread Operator, Rest Pattern and Parameters, The Nullish Coalescing Operator, Looping Objects: Object Keys, Values, and Entries|
- Windows, macOS or Linux
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||69 Hours||65 Hours||30 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||7.67 lakhs||6.11 lakhs||3 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jonas Schmedtmann (Web Developer)||Dr. Angela Yu (Lead Instructor at the London App Brewery)||Rob Percival (Web Developer)|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
- Review of The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition) on Udemy – Andrew Mead, Rob Percival
- Review of Modern React with Redux on Udemy – Stephen Grider
- Review of React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) on Udemy – Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Review of The Complete React Native + Hooks Course on Udemy – Stephen Grider
- Review of NodesJS-The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GRAPH QL, Deno) on Udemy – Maximilian Schwarzmuller
- ANNAM S. (5.0/5) “I really learned a lot from Jonas sir. The way he teaches the course is really awesome and I recommended it to a lot of friends and juniors regarding this course. Thank you sir for your wonderful course. I really appreciate your efforts that you put it on the course”
- Pavvya (5.0/5) “Thank you so much for such a great content. I recommend all to take this course if they are interested in learning JS. The concepts are very clearly explained.”
- Anubhav A (4.0/5) “What an amazing course this is. I have never coded in JS before but found this course to be extremely informative. Jonas has done an amazing job of explaining the syntax of the language as well as a detailed explanation of how JS works behind the scenes. The visual representation was really helpful. The course is really transparent so everyone can follow it easily. The final project was not really easy to follow due to the gap between the library versions available and by the time the course was recorded, so it may need a bit of work, although that’s a good thing as well because it shows others how complex problems can be there due to such differences. Overall, I am satisfied with this course.”
- Vikas Baburao K. (3.0/5) “It’s a little boring but it’s good for everyone. because it is designed for everyone. from scratch. so if you are new then good if you know everything but need a brush up then also good. facing issues while playing video. Audio is not coming.”
- Yash R. (3.0/5) “It’s a very good course no Doubt, but can be explained more deeper and with examples of that particular topic. But it’s nice to take this course. I hope in future you’ll do more better.”
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course was originally priced at INR 3,499, but it is now only INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 69 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, Udemy will issue you a certificate of completion.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course on mobile or TV for the rest of your life
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, the course can be accessed on mobile devices, laptops, and televisions.