(INR 3,499) by Udemy.
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic HTML/CSS knowledge)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.30 lakhs|
|SR. No||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|Type Conversion and Coercion|
|Function Declarations vs. Expressions|
|3||Developer Skills and Editor Setup (1 Hour 8 Minutes)||Setting up Prettier and VS Code, Installing Node.js, and Setting Up a Dev Environment,|
|Using Google, StackOverflow and MDN, Debugging with the Console and Breakpoints|
|6||Data Structures, Modern Operators and Strings (2 Hours 32 Minutes)||Destructuring Arrays, The Spread Operator, Rest Pattern and Parameters, The Nullish Coalescing Operator, Looping Objects: Object Keys, Values, and Entries|
- A Windows, Mac, or Linux machine to download and run all the Programming Software
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or macOS.
|Offers||INR 479 (||INR 479 (||INR 479 (|
|Duration||21.5 hours||65 hours||30 hours|
|Student Enrollments||Around 1 lakh||6.11 lakhs||3 lakhs|
|Instructors||Brad Traversy (Web Developer)||Dr. Angela Yu (Lead Instructor at the London App Brewery)||Rob Percival (Web Developer)|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Compare Similar Courses||2023 Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python||Java Programming Masterclass Covering Java 11 & Java 17||Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Yanal M. (5.0/5) “I’ve waited until I was fully done with the course before reviewing it, in order to give anyone reading this a pretty good idea of what to expect.”
- Student O(5.0/5) “Very in depth, had a good time coding and learning JS in these tutorials (the Chuck Norris jokes was my favorite). My only negative was that some of the APIs and resources have changed since when this was posted years back, but the comments helped put me back on track with a solution. Either way, it was a lot of fun taking this course.”
- Caliver(5.0/5) “This was a great course! I get here everything I needed but for people who just start with learning JS it’s very overwhelming. I get to this course 2 times. For the first time I was manage to procced more than half and resign because I felt like it`s to much for me and it’s just a waste of my time. I found another course where I started from beginning (HTML/CSS + JS and React). I finished them but i had lacks of knowledge in JS classes / protos / fetch, so I decide start again this course and I feel like it was a best choice! I think I was able to fix most of my gaps from other courses so I am very excited!”
- Mohit(5.0/5) “Brad is bestest teacher ever! i can’t be more grateful.”
- Chuck S. (5.0/5) “Awesome course, well thought out and thorough. The only issue is that a few updates are needed because of external libraries that are used, I still 100% recommend this course as any updates are pretty minor and solutions to any issues are in the comments.”
- Pratiksha P. (4.0/5) “At starting i felt that course is too much lengthy but after finishing this i must say that such a arranged and good course it is, thanks Brad for your time and effort.”
- James I.(4.0/5) “Module pattern easy to pick up, rest of Section 11 JS patterns went over my head. Tracalorie project got confusing very quickly, microposts project was significantly easier to follow and I understand what I’m looking at, although the edit state was probably the most difficult part. Manipulating the DOM and creating alerts, I definitely need to revisit, especially with all the methods like appendChild, createTextNode etc.”
- Pratiksha P.(4.0/5) “At starting i felt that course is too much lengthy but after finishing this i must say that such a arranged and good course it is, thanks Brad for your time and effort.”
- Panagiotis L.(3.0/5) “Would never recommend it for a beginner. Goes deep in js learning not so thorough though. could have been a lot better with no more than two hours plus for explaining the basics. all in all an average one. there are better courses to learn and visit this one after you have intermediate knowledge of js.”
- Ajit K. (3.0/5) “It’s not meant for a beginner after section 6. It’s like you should already have seen things earlier if not then you will have to pause and search things and get understanding from some other resources.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Ans. No, the course does not get outdated. It gets updated in a while to meet the changes and developments in the field.
Ans. Certifications from Udemy are a perk and can be added to your CV under the personal skill enhancement section. It can not directly provide jobs but in your professional career, they give an edge and is proof of your skills and knowledge in the area.
Ques. How do I get free Udemy courses?
Ans. There are various Udemy Free Courses. You can search for “Udemy Free Courses on Google”. Also, many instructors post free coupons for the courses on Udemy Facebook groups. You can check it and join the courses for free if you want using the coupons.