|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||1.13 lakhs|
|Topics Covered||Build web and mobile apps, command-line tools, games, and real-time networking apps|
|Total Student Reviews||0.27 lakhs|
|1.||Basics (31mins)||Variables, Functions|
|Constants, Dynamic Typing|
|Primitive Types, Types of Functions|
|Assignment Operators. Comparison Operators|
|Equality Operators, Ternary Operators, Logical Operators with Non-booleans|
|3.||Control Flow (1 hour 24 mins)||If…else, Switch…case, For, While, Do…While, Infinite Loops, Break and Continue, Max of Two Numbers, Exercise- Landscape or Portrait, Exercise- Even and Odd Numbers, Exercise- Count Truthy, Exercise – Stars|
|4.||Objects (1 hour 18 mins)||Factory Functions, Constructor Functions|
|Dynamic Nature of Objects, Constructor Property|
|Functions are Objects, Value vs. Reference Types, Enumerating Properties of an Object|
|Cloning an Object, Garbage Collection, Math, String, Date|
|Address Object, Factory, and Constructor Function|
|Object Equality, Blog Post Object, Constructor Functions|
|5.||Array (1 hour 29 mins)||Finding Elements (Primitives), Finding Elements (Reference Types)|
|Arrow Functions, Combining and Slicing Arrays,|
|The Spread Operator, Joining Arrays, Testing the Elements of an Array|
|Filtering an Array, Mapping an Array, Reducing an Array|
|Array from Range, Moving an Element, Count Occurrences|
|6.||Functions (1 hour 3 mins)||Hoisting, Arguments, The Rest Operator, Default Parameters, Getters, and Setters, Try and Catch, Local vs. Global Scope, The This Keyword, Sum of Arguments|
This course does not require any prior coding knowledge
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||6.5 hours||29.5 hours||52 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.13 lakhs||49,000||1,13,000|
|Instructors||Mosh Hamedani||Andrew Mead||Maximilian Schwarzmuller|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
- Musa Y.(5.0/5) “Yeah! it was awesome, to be honest. A course that is comprehensively explained and full of funny exercises. The journey was great indeed!”
- Cesar David M.(5.0/5) “I am a newbie software development student and I can tell you that is course is just what you need to get to know JS for the first time. I will highly recommend it to anyone that is starting to learn JS as their first programming language.”
- Suvankar S.(4.0/5) “Yeah it’s good, though I am disappointed that it’s in mac as windows have different functions and ext. He tries his best to be cross-platform but I’m currently having problems writing in node and I cannot use his information to any help”
- Jimmy L.(3.0/5) “The course contains very good explanations. The downside however is that the course material is somewhat limited.”
- Omkar M.(3.0/5) “it’s hard to understand objects, arrays, and function topics as I’m totally new to this.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration required to complete this course is 6.5 hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. This course is rated 4.5/5 by the learners.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.