Java Programming Masterclass Updated to Java 17 course can be considered a complete online Java programming course that can train students in core Java skills and help them grab a position in any reputable MNCs as junior Java developers. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Java Programming Masterclass Updated to Java 17 Course for INR 455.
The Java Programming Masterclass Course has got everything covered from scratch and could be quite helpful for those, who don’t have advanced programming or Java skills.
Checkout: Java Courses
|Course Name||Java Programming Masterclass Updated to Java 17|
|Student Enrollment||7.48 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Installation & Setup Java IDE, Plugins, OOPs, Java Collections Framework, etc.)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.75 lakhs|
|1.||Course Introduction (17 minutes)||What is Java, Why Java|
|2.||Software Tools Setup (37 minutes)||Software Tools Introduction|
|Installing JDK 11 and IntelliJ IDEA for Windows|
|Installing JDK 11 and Intellij IDEA for MAC|
|3.||First Steps (2 hours 47 minutes)||Printing Hello World|
|4.||Java Tutorials: Expressions, Statements, Code Blocks, Methods, and More (3 hours 23 minutes)||Data Variables, Conditional Operators, and Print Statement|
|Defining the Main Method|
|Statements and Code Blocks|
|5.||Control Flow Statements (2 hours 57 minutes)||Switch-Case Statement|
|For Loop and While Loop|
|6.||OOPS Part 1: Classes, Constructors & Inheritance (2 hours 36 minutes)||Introduction to Classes|
|Introduction to Constructors|
|Introduction to Inheritance|
|7.||OOPS Part 2: Composition, Encapsulation & Polymorphism (2 hours 20 minutes)||Introduction to Composition|
|Introduction to Encapsulation|
|Introduction to Polymorphism|
|8.||Arrays, Java Inbuilt Lists, Autoboxing & Unboxing (5 hours 49 minutes)||In-Built Arrays and Lists|
|9.||Inner and Abstract Classes & Interfaces (3 hours 3 minutes)||Interfaces|
|Interfaces vs Abstract Classes|
|10.||Java Generics (1 hour 5 minutes)||What is a Generic Class|
|How to create a Generic class in Java|
|11.||Naming Conventions and Packages, Static and Final Keyword (2 hours 31 minutes)||Naming Conventions|
|What is Static Keyword and how to use it|
|What is Final Keyword and how to use it|
|12.||Challenges for the above-learned concepts||–|
|13.||Java Collections (6 hours 36 minutes)||Introductions to Data Structures and Algos|
|Binary Search, Sorting Algorithms, Maps and Collections.|
|Sets and HashSet|
|Tree and Heaps|
|14.||JavaFX (10 hours 6 minutes)||JDK11 Global Library Configuration|
|Types of Layouts|
|Sliders and Radio Buttons|
|Threads, Singletons, Add DialogPane, Show Dialog and Add Controller Code, etc|
|15.||Challenges to Data Structures||–|
|16.||Basic Input and Output including Java.util (8 hours 22 minutes)||Understanding Java.util|
|Taking inputs through Java.util|
|17.||Concurrency in Java (5 hours 26 minutes)||Runnable and Threads|
|The Java.util Concurrent package|
|Livelock Example and Slipped Conditions|
|18.||Lambda Expressions (3 hours 11 minutes)||Lambda Expressions Introduction|
|Scope and Functional Programming|
|Streams – Intermediate and Terminal Operations|
|19.||Regular Expressions (1 hour 54 minutes)||Regular Expressions Introduction|
|Quantifiers and the Pattern and Matcher classes|
|And, Or & Not|
|20.||Debugging and Unit Testing (2 hours 46 minutes)||Version Control Using Git and the Command Line|
|GitHub and Remote Repositories|
|21.||Databases (7 hours 40 minutes)||Install and Setup SQLite for Windows|
|Install and Setup SQLite for MAC|
|22.||Java Network Programming (2 hours 24 minutes)||Networking Overview|
|Multi-Threading and Timeouts|
|23.||Java 9 Module System (14 minutes)||Module Declarations and Statements|
|24.||Migrating Java Projects to Java 9 (1 hour 5 minutes)||Project Setup and Test|
|Creating the Module Descriptor file|
|25.||Course Remaster in Progress (2 hours 26 minutes)||Challenges on the above material|
|26.||Archived Video (31 minutes)||Old JavaFX Introduction Video for JDK 8|
|27.||Extra Information (19 minutes)||Source Code and other Stuff|
- A Windows, Mac or Linux machine to download and run all the Programming Software
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or macOS.
Check Out: 10 Best Java Courses on Udemy in 2023
|Parameters||Udemy Java Programming Masterclass Updated to Java 17||Java Spring Tutorial Master Class – Learn Spring Framework 5||Spring and Hibernate for Beginners|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||101 hours||45 hours||41 hours|
|Student Enrollments||7.48 lakhs||35 Thousand||2.4 Lakhs|
|Instructors||Tim Buchalka||Tim Buchalka||Chat Darby|
|Topics Covered||Software Tools Setup, Control Flow Statements, Java Generics||Spring MVC, Boot 2 introduction, Lombok introduction||XML Configuration, Spring Bean Scope and Life Cycles|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the complete Java programming masterclass course.
- Rafael S. (5.0/5) “I’m really learning a LOT. To be honest some topics are extensive, and sometimes too heavy on detail (and a bit boring at first), but if you insist, Tim always finds a way to make it interesting again. On a swiffer version of the course I would leave JavaFx out, or would narrow it down to a couple of classes for all components leaving the TodoList Tuto as optional. But that’s me. Anyway, I’m loving it!”
- Abdulraoof (5.0/5) “The course is overwhelming, long, but I would say it is worth it. It’s quite broad, a lot of topics touch on the surface, so you will need to do some extensive work along with the course, and that’s a part of the study process.”
- Mohan K. (5.0/5) “I have completed the course today. Thanks Tim and team for an excellent course which I loved and enjoyed while reading. It helped me a lot in my career. I recommend it to anyone who would like to learn Java.”
- Kristiyan G. (5.0/5) “As a complete beginner to programming I landed an internship at a fortune 500 company by learning Java through this course. The videos are masterfully done, never run too long and are packed with information, so I recommend rewatching complete sections and putting your own twist on the challenge exercises.”
- Glenlee P. A. (5.0/5) “It was good and excellent. The coding experience was great. I learned many things. I just find it difficult and challenging in the coding exercise field. My code was perfectly running in the IntelliJ application but unfortunately, I always get errors when I put my codes in the coding exercise field in the course. It took me hours to find errors and bugs.”
- Andres Enrique P. (4.0/5) “Well, this course was definitely very informative, it taught me the basics of many concepts, having little Java knowledge prior to taking this course. I definitely feel like the remaster is necessary, as the contents are starting to get old, and even though most of it is of quality, it still doesn’t feel right when you realize it’s been a pretty long time.”
- Vishnu K. (4.0/5) “Course was a little long but very insightful and I learned a lot about Java, its syntax and new libraries that I can use.”
- Robert K. (4.0/5) “It was a great Java course – it took me around 4 months to finish it and luckily, these were intensive 4 months.”
- Henry C. (3.0/5) “The first half of the course was understandable, but the later sections felt too long and could have been split into smaller and easier to understand parts.”
- Vishnu K. (3.0/5) “The first few sections are great but after the OOP sections the course unfortunately goes downhill. The more advanced concepts aren’t explained that well, and it could do with improvement by implementing some slides to visually explain the concepts better. The challenges are also very broad and difficult to interpret.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Java Programming Masterclass Updated to Java 17: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. Does Java certification expire?
Ans. No, the version that you are certified with is always valid.
Ques. What is the best Java course on Udemy?
Ans. Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & Java 17 is the best Java course on Udemy and has a rating of 4.5 with more than 7 lakh student enrollments.
Ques. Do Udemy Java courses get outdated?
Ans. No, the course does not get outdated. It gets updated in a while to meet the changes and developments in the field.
Ques. Can I become a professional Java expert after completing the course from Udemy?
Ans. Udemy Java certification is a perk and can be added to your CV under the personal skill enhancement section. It can not directly provide jobs but in your professional career, they give an edge and are proof of your skills and knowledge in the area.
Ques. How do I get Udemy free Java course?
Ans. There are various Udemy free Java courses on the Udemy official website, but they just offer introductory video tutorials without any Udemy Java certification. You can search for Udemy free Java courses on Google. Also, many instructors post free coupons for the courses on Udemy Facebook groups. You can check it and join the courses for free if you want using the coupons.
Ques. Are there any Udemy free Java courses with certificates?
Ans. There are no Udemy free Java courses with certificates. Udemy’s official website features free Java courses with video lectures. To access a Udemy Java certification, you need to pay the total course fees.