“Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!” is a course suitable for all levels of learners, however, it gives more emphasis to beginners in Java programming. Those who want to start learning Java programming or are new to the field and want to advance their skills can pursue the course. The courses are usually available at INR 3299 on Udemy but you can click now to get 88% off and get Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer for INR 455.
The course is designed in a comprehensive manner in integration with design principles, practices, and instructor-led Java EE projects to help in pursuing a career in Java programming.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Topics Covered||Java Programming, Java EE, OOP, Design Principles, Functional style Programming|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Complete Beginner (Installation of various tools, basic computer skills)|
|Total Student Reviews||19,369|
|Sl No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Course Introduction (27 min)||Course Structure, Guidance, Terms of Service, and copyright|
|2.||Java: A High-level Overview (2 hr 47 min)||History of Java, Compilation, Interpreter, Java Virtual Machine, etc|
|Overview of Java SE, Installing JDK 17 on windows, mac, Linux, etc|
|Writing Java Programs, Chapter Quiz, Q&N|
|3.||Classes, Objects and their Members (7 h4 32 min)||Class & Member, Java basics, Declaring & Re-initializing Variables, Creating a Class with Variables, etc|
|Primitive types, Integer Literal Formats, Floating-point Pitfalls, etc|
|Character Data Type, Type Casting, Object References, etc|
|Statements, Arrays, 2D arrays, 3D arrays, Methods & their types, etc|
|4.||Method Building Blocks: Operators & Control-flow Statements (4 hr 41 min)||Operators, Arithmetic Operators, Arithmetic Operation Rules, etc|
|Comparison Operators, Logical Operators, Car Price Estimators, Bitwise Operators, etc|
|Control flow, if statement, More for Statement, Recursion, etc|
|5.||Packages, Strings, and Information, Hiding, Design Principle (3 hr 15 min)||Java API, Accessing Packages, Creating Packages, Classpath Management, Naming Packages, etc|
|Access Levels, Strings, String Pool & Interning, String Immutability, String Concatenation, etc|
|Information Hiding, Minimising Accessibility of Classes & Members|
|6.||Programming with Eclipse IDE (1 hr 10 min)||Installing Eclipse, Writing Java programs with eclipse, Eclipse Build Process, etc|
|Importing Demo Code, Source Code Navigation, Automatic Source Code Cleaning, Generation|
|7.||More java.lang & Coding Conventions (2 hr 22 min)||Initializers: Static & Instance, final Variable, Constant Variable, Boxed Primitives, Static Factory Methods, Autoboxing, etc|
|Coding Conventions, Naming Classes, Methods, Variables, Structuring Programs, etc|
|8.||Case Study: A Social Bookmarking Application (15 min)||thrill.io; A social policymaking app, a Case study|
|9.||Serious OOP: Inheritance & Polymorphism (2 hr 23 min)||Access Modifiers & Inheritance, HMS, Polymorphism, Casting Objects & instance of Operator, Type safety, etc|
|Method Overriding, Method Binding, What is Not Overridden, Object Class, Constructor Chaining, Preventing Inheritance, etc|
|10.||More Serious OOP: Abstract Classes & Interfaces (2 hr 42 min)||thrill.io for Kids, Abstract Classes & Methods, Class Hierarchies, Sharing Bookmarks, etc|
|Multiple Inheritance & Diamond Problem, Interfaces, More on Interfaces|
|Marker Interfaces, Cloneable Interfaces, default Methods (Java 8), Static Methods in Interfaces, etc|
|11.||Debugging Java Programs & Unit Testing with JUnit (36 min)||Using Eclipse Debugger, JUnit & Debugging|
|12.||Project: Implementing a Social Bookmarking App (2 hr 42 min)||Project Introduction, MVC Architecture, Implementing Entities, Manager Classes, Constant Exporting Classes, Data Store, etc|
|Launching the Application, Implementing User Bookmarking Feature, Kid-Friendly Bookmark, and Sharing Feature|
|13.||JVM Internals (3 hr 4 min)||A lifetime of a Type, Class Loading, Linking, Reflection, Accessing Class Object|
|Runtime Data Areas, Method Area & Heap, Method Table, GC Algorithm, Cycle, Eliminating Obsolete Object References, Stack, etc|
|14.||Exceptions with Best Practices (2 hr 14 min)||Exceptions & Exception Handling, Multiple Exceptions, Polymorphically Referencing Exceptions, Checked & Unchecked Exceptions, etc|
|Block, Statement, Suppressed Exceptions, Creating new acceptions, Assertions, etc|
|15.||Input-Output (2 hr 45 min)||Character Encoding, Stream IO, Byte Streams, Oriented Files Efficiently, Character Streams, Reading & Writing Text Efficiently, etc|
|Project Extension, Downloading WebLinks, Writing to Disk, The File Class, Serialise Java Objects, Deserialization & Versioning|
|16.||Collections Framework (aka Data Structure) (4 hr 49 min)||Collection Interface, List Interface, ArrayList, Iterator, Queue & Deque Interfaces, ArrayDeque, etc|
|Hash Table, Set Interface & HashSet , LinkedHashSet, SortedSet & NavigableSet, TreeSet|
|Map Interface, HashMap, LinkedHashMap, Arrays Class, Collections Class, etc|
|17.||Generics (3hr 18 min)||Generic & Parameterized Types, Creating Generic Types, Replacing Arrays using ArrayLists, etc|
|Bounded Type Parameter, Bounded & Unbounded Wildcard, Invariance|
|Generic Methods, and Generics Restrictions|
|18.||Nested Classes (1 hr 24 min)||Nonstatic Member Classes, Anonymous Classes, Local Classes, Static Member Classes, Variable Scope, etc|
|19.||Enums (57 min)||enums: Motivation & Introduction|
|Enum Class, State & Behaviour, Nested enums, Convert Constant Exporting Classes to enums|
|20.||Concurrency (aka Multi-threading) (5 hr)||Threads, Launching Threads, Naming, Prioritisation, Joining, Race Condition, Synchronisation|
|Java Memory Model, Volatile Variables, Atomic Variables, Thread Cooperation, Management|
|Wait & notify, Thread Interruption, Explicit Locks, Concurrency, Executor Framework, Executor Service & Future, etc|
|21.||Date & Time API (1 hr 12 min)||Background – epoch, UTC, Timezone, Legacy API, New Date & Time API, Implementing Flight Booking Feature|
|22.||Database Implementation & JDBC API (2 hr 56 min)||Database Introduction, Installing MySQL Database & Workbench, Database Design & Normalisation, Creating Database|
|Installing JDBC Driver, Writing SELECT Queries, Loading Data from Database, Saving Bookmarking Data, ALTER Query, Saving Kid-Friendly Details|
|23.||Functional-style Programming ~ Lambdas & streams (5 hr 1 min)||Functional-style Programming, Lambdas, Capturing Variables, (Bi) Functions, Unary Operator Interfaces, etc|
|Method References, Constructor References, Streams, Slicing a Stream, Stream Matching Operations, Stream Finding Operations, Optional Class, Stream Reduction Operations|
|Grouping Stream Elements, Summarising Groups, Generating Multi-level Groups, etc|
|24.||Introduction to Java EE & Web-enabling Project (4 hr 15 min)||Web Basics, Java EE & Servlet Containers, Installing Tomcat, Creating & Deploying Web Application using Servlets|
|Servlet Life Cycle, Implementing BooksAloha, Using JSTL, Web-enabling thrill.io Project|
|Implementing Browse Functionality, Bookmarking & MyBooks Functionality, Logic Functionality, JAR Files|
|25.||The End (5 min)||Bonus: Steps to follow for becoming Full-Stack Java Developer|
- Stable internet connection.
- Windows PC, Mac, or Linux.
- Installation of various tools.
|Parameters||Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!||The Complete Java Certification Course||The Complete Java Development Bootcamp|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||67 Hours||17.5 Hours||27 Hours|
|Instructors||Dheeru Mundluru||Imtiaz Ahmad||Learn The Part Inc, Rayan Slim, Jad Slim, Jose Portilla|
|Level||All levels||All levels||All levels|
|Topics Covered||Java Programming, Java EE, OOP, Design Principles, Functional style Programming, etc||Basics of Java, Methods, Object Orientation, String, Nested Loops, Debugging, JAR Files, JDBC, etc||Java Fundamentals, Variables, Booleans, Conditionals, Loops, Arrays, OOPs, Exception Handling, Debugging, etc|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Compare Similar Courses||Core Java Made Easy (Covers the latest Java 17)||Java Programming for Complete Beginners||Learn JAVA Programming – Beginner to Master|
|Full Stack Java developer – Java + JSP + Restful WS + Spring||Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & Java 17||Complete Java SE 8 Developer Bootcamp – OCA Prep Included|
Here are a few student reviews for ‘Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!’ given below.
- Surinder (5.0/5) “This course is awesome. I think one should take this course who wants to create his/her career in Java. Everything is explained in an awesome way. So a beginner can also take advantage of this course. In my opinion, anyone can take this course. I want to say thank you to Mr. Dheeru Mundluru for creating this awesome course.”
- Tushara N (5.0/5) “It was a good session to learn new things about JVM. Thank you for supporting me.”
- Vijay A (5.0/5) “Fantastic! There are some key areas where the trainer’s pace is a bit high to digest the things but it’s really not a problem since there is a pace reduction option for the player.”
- Sravan E (5.0/5) “Best Java course ever! Thank you Dheeru Mundluru for providing this course in great detail. It helped me a lot to improve the depth of my knowledge of Java. Please make more and more courses that provide a lot of value to students.”
- Medan B (4.5/5) “The greatest course I ever had in a programming language: Good material, deep explanations, coverage of advanced topics”
- Tanishq G (4.5/5) “I believe the course is fantastic and extremely thorough. Although, particular sections (such as the JVM architecture) seem niche, theory-intensive, and quite detailed. While the content itself is relatively clear, I am unsure as to whether or not this information will be extremely useful.”
- Manipal (4.5/5) “It’s more detailed than I expected it to be. Concepts were thought from scratch which is what I liked the most. The drawback I would say is that most are done in a single project file but I prefer them to be in different files for better understanding.”
- Christian Noé Herrera O (4.0/5) “A very complete course, it has everything you need for reinforcing java knowledge, excellent explanation, demos, coding exercises, and extra resources and recommendations. My only complaint is the subtitles in Spanish are confusing but with a good English level everything is understandable”
- Alex V (3.5/5) “Transcripts are inaccurate, some words are a bit hard to understand and when I look at the transcript it says something out of context that has nothing to do with the lessons, and this happens in most of the lessons. I do find the course really helpful and I feel I’m learning a lot, but I’m afraid I might still miss some valuable information due to that reason”
- Arpit B (3.0/5) “Could have provided more coding-related questions of Core Java sections to get a good grip. It came down to more of a theoretical course and having coding questions would have helped students get a good grasp over codes too.”
Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The original price of the course was INR 3299 but currently, however, it is available for only INR 455 currently.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. Through this course, one will be able to learn about Java Programming, Java EE, OOP, Design Principles, Functional style Programming, and many more required to become a java engineer.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course has a total duration of 6 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, upon completing the course, you will be provided a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you will have lifetime access to this course on mobile or TV.
Ques. Is there any coding exercises provided in the course?
Ans. Yes, there are 15 coding exercises provided in the course.