The course focuses on everything that is required to start one’s learning from scratch. It teaches the students to learn DOM manipulation, events, array methods, HTTP requests, and more.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||0.61 lakhs|
|Instructor||Brad Traversy, Florin Pop|
|Topics Covered||Expanding Cards, Progress Steps, Rotating Navigation Animation, Hidden Search Widget, Blurry Loading, Scroll Animation, Split Landing Page, Form Wave, Sound Board|
|Total Student Reviews||~ 9,200|
|1.||Expanding Cards (17 mins)||Initial Cards, Expanding Effect|
|2.||Progress Step (25 mins)||Creating The Steps, Step Functionality|
|3.||Rotating Navigation (24 mins)||Content & Circle Styling, Rotate & Slide Effect|
|4.||Hidden Search Widget (10 mins)||Hidden Search Widget|
|5.||Blurry Loading (13 mins)||Background Image & Loading Text,|
|6.||Scroll Animation (14 mins)||Scroll Animation|
|7.||Split Landing Page (23 mins)||Split Landing Page HTML & CSS, Adding The Hover Effect|
|8.||Form Wave Animation (19 mins)||Styling The Form, Adding The Wave Effect|
|9.||Sound Board (11 mins)||Sound Board Project|
|10.||Dad Jokes (25 mins)||Jokes HTML & CSS, Working With Fetch & HTTP Requests/Responses, Fetching & Displaying Jokes|
|11.||Event KeyCodes (14 mins)||Key Boxes HTML & CSS, Display Key Codes|
|12.||Random Choice Picker (20 mins)||Choice Picker UI, Create Tags, Select Random Tag|
|13.||Animated Navigation (19 mins)||Nav Styling, Icon Styling & Active Toggle|
|14.||Incrementing Counter (13 mins)||Counters HTML & CSS, Create & Display Increment|
|15.||Drink Water (31 mins)||Create & Style The Cups, Fill Small Cups, and Update Big Cup|
|16.||Movie App (36 mins)||Movies UI Layout, Fetching Data From The API, Adding Movies To The DOM|
|17.||Background Slider (22 mins)||HTML & CSS, Changing Slides|
|18.||Theme Clock (36 mins)||Starting The Clock, Finish Clock Styling, Mode & Clock Function|
|19.||Button Ripple Effect (16 mins)||Button Style & Animation, Button Click Effect|
|20.||Drag N Drop (20 mins)||Create Drop Boxes, Drag Drop Events|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||18.5 Hours||21.5 Hours||16 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||0.61 lakhs||98,000||34,000|
|Instructors||Brad Traversy, Florin Pop||Brad Traversy||Brad Traversy|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
- Alebu P. (5.0/5) “An in-depth tutorial to build, learn, develop and progress your skills from beginner level to intermediate level. It’s damn worth it.”
- Jeff G. (5.0/5) “The instructor is very good at explaining the code and therefore making it easy to follow along. Most of the projects are short enough so you don’t get too overwhelmed. Highly recommended course.”
- Mertoztat (5.0/5) “This is an awesome course. I really enjoy that. Thank you, Brad, this course improve my HTML, CSS & js skills. After then I will start 20 vanilla web project courses.”
- Ronan A. (5.0/5) “This was an excellent project-based course. I learned a lot and was able to complete the final Insect Game before watching the video. This is because Brad is such a good teacher. My only suggestion is that we be explicitly told what the skills being taught in each project are. Anyways, I highly recommend the course and will be going on to do Brad’s React course now that I have the fundamentals under my belt.”
- Kamal M. (4.0/5) “At times, Brad used some magic numbers without giving the reason why he used them. That sort of didn’t go well to understand why he ended up using that number. But overall it was a nice course for beginners.”
- Dany V. (4.0/5) “Great instructor, very pleasant voice. gets the message through very easily. Thank you, Brad :-)”
- Lasse F. (4.0/5) “Funny and useful small challenges that refresh and build up knowledge in CSS and JS”
- Alan C. (3.0/5) “Useful as a means of getting a lot of practice in a single place, but Brad doesn’t explain much of what he’s doing or the effects it will have. Worth the money when its on sale but don’t expect too much from it.”
- Madison W. (3.0/5) “I have gone back and forth about this course a lot – I think this course has good content, but people should be careful how they use it (which I recognize is not the responsibility of the creator). I think some people may just use this to throw together a portfolio and think they can code really well, but then not be able to do anything by themselves (which is a common issue when learning on your own). I have watched Brad’s videos on YouTube and think he is often a good teacher and guide through projects, I just want people to be able to decide if this is the right course for them……. ”
Similar Udemy Courses
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,399 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration required to complete this course is 18.5 hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course is rated 4.6/5 by the learners.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.