Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS course helps you to learn the fundamentals of modern and semantic HTML, CSS, building layouts, and designing beautiful websites in less than 40 hours. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS for INR 455.
The course is an all-in-one package that takes you from knowing nothing about HTML and CSS to building beautiful websites using tools and technologies that professional web developers use every single day.
|Course Name||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS|
|Student Enrollment||3.56 lakh|
|Instructor||Jonas Schmedtmann (Full-stack Web Developer and Designer)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Installation & Setup of HTML and CSS)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.88 lakhs|
|1.||Course Structure and Projects (49 minutes)||Overview of Web Development|
|Setting up our Code Editor|
|2.||HTML Fundamentals (2 hours 5 minutes)||Introduction to HTML, HTML Document Structure|
|Text Elements, Images and Attributes, Hyperlinks, Semantic HTML|
|3.||CSS Fundamentals (5 hours 25 minutes)||Inline, Internal and External CSS|
|Styling Text, Conflicts Between Selectors, Inheritance and the Universal Selector|
|Combining Selectors, Class and ID Selectors, Working With Colors|
|Styling Hyperlinks, Using Chrome DevTools|
|Using Margins and Paddings, Adding Dimensions|
|Googling and Reading Documentation, Debugging|
|4.||Layouts: Floats, Flexbox and CSS Grid Fundamentals (4 hours 2 minutes)||The 3 Ways of Building Layouts, Using Floats, Clearing Floats, Building a Simple Float Layout|
|About Flexbox, Spacing and Aligning Flex Items, The flex Property, Building a Simple Flexbox Layout|
|CSS Grid Overview, Sizing Grid Columns and Rows, Building a Simple CSS Grid Layout|
|5.||Web Design Rules and Framework (4 hours 53 minutes)||Overview of Web Design and Website Personalities, Typography, Colors|
|Images and Illustrations, Icons, Shadows, Border-radius, Whitespace, Visual Hierarchy, User Experience (UX)|
|6.||Components and Layout Patterns (4 hours 29 minutes)||Elements and Components|
|Building an Accordion Component, Building a Carousel Component, Building a Table Component, Building a Pagination Component|
|Layout Patterns, Building a Hero Section, Building a Web Application Layout|
|7.||Omnifood Project: Setup and Desktop Version (10 hours 17 minutes)||The 7 Steps to a Great Website, Defining and Planning the Project, Sketching Initial Layout Ideas, First Design and Development|
|Responsive Design Principles, Rem and max|
|Building the Header, Building the Navigation, Building the How-It-Works, Building the Meals Section|
|Building the Testimonials Section, Building the Pricing Section, Building the Features Part|
|Building the Call-To-Action Section, Building the Footer|
|8.||Omnifood Project: Responsive Web Design (2 hours 44 minutes)||Media Queries, Breakpoints|
|Responding to Small Laptops, Landscape Tablets, Tablets, Smaller Tablets, Mobiles|
|Image Optimizations, Deployment to Netlify|
- No coding or design experience is necessary
- A computer with Windows, macOS, or Linux
- No need to buy any software
|Parameters||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||CSS – The Complete Guide 2023||Advanced CSS and Sass|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||37.5 Hours||22.5 Hours||28 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||3.56 lakh||0.13 lakhs||0.35 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jonas Schmedtmann (Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher)||Maximilian Schwarzmüller (Web Developer), Manuel Lorenz (Business Analyst)||Jonas Schmedtmann (Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher)|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS is Required)||Advanced|
|Topics Covered||HTML, CSS, Web Designing||Basic Flexbox, Grid & Sass, and CSS skills||Advanced CSS, Flexbox, Grid, and Animations|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS|
Check out the student reviews for the Build Responsive Real-world Websites with HTML and CSS course.
- Niranjan A. (5.0/5) “This is a really, really good course for beginners and even for those with a good level of understanding of HTML & CSS. Everything about the course is amazing and the best part is it’s really practical. The 37 hours are totally worth it!”
- Parth M. (5.0/5) “This was a great learning experience for me. I wanted to learn the fundamentals of Web designing and this is the perfect course for it. It helped me be confident and I can now move forward on my journey of being a front-end developer.”
- Vanita J. (5.0/5) “This course was very helpful and made it very easy to learn web development and provided a very smooth curriculum with which almost even a beginner is able to cope. The presentation and the flow were amazing and the theory lectures were also interesting. Thank you!”
- Vinay S. (5.0/5) “It’s one of the best courses that I took on Udemy. Jonas is a real professional and has taken a huge effort and dedication to releasing this course. He is detail-oriented and has mastered the art and science of web development. I gained a lot of knowledge and skills from this course.”
- Yuvraj G. (5.0/5) “After taking this course I have a Good Confidence Level with HTML and CSS. In this course, learn the best way of writing code, Reusable CSS, Semantic HTML, meta tag, Image optimization and most importantly Responsive Web Design.”
- Jatinvikram (4.0/5) “A good course and the coarse content is sufficient for the price, Jonas is a good instructor and explains concepts in a clear and easily comprehensible way which I really appreciate”.
- Bilal J. (4.0/5) “Excellent instructor. Even though I am not fully confident in making a webpage from scratch. I have the tools and knowledge to be able to start practicing. Jonas has been able to give me that”.
- Krishna S. (4.0/5) “I am really glad I found this course. It’s so interesting and keeps me engaged all the time. The content is well designed and exercises are so efficient to revise. I am loving it”.
- Nikita H. (3.0/5) “Jonas covers most of the necessary features in HTML & CSS. But while using those features, I think a little more explanation about them is needed”.
- SAIFALI S. (3.0/5) “Nice Course for HTML and CSS: It teaches How to think and do while developing Web Application… Overall Course is Good.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The learning outcome from this course would be the fundamentals of modern and semantic HTML, CSS, and building layouts in a small separate project, which will prepare you for the main course project (www.omnifood.dev). This includes a modern flexbox and CSS Grid!
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 37.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy after the completion of the course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, the course can be accessed through mobile devices, laptops, and TV.