Complete Guitar Lessons System – Beginner to Advanced is an advanced level course for students who want to learn Guitar. This course will help you with exercises that will sharpen your chord transitioning, strumming, fretting, picking, and fingerpicking. Currently, udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course will help students to become proficient in learning Guitar, Fingerstyle Guitar, Blues Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, and Electric Guitar.
|Course Name||Complete Guitar Lessons System – Beginner to Advanced|
|Student Enrollment||2.65 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.37 lakhs|
|1.||Beginner – The CORE – Module 1 (1 hour 4min)||Choosing an Acoustic Guitar|
Choosing an Electric Guitar
Anatomy of the Acoustic Guitar
|2.||Beginner – The CORE – Module 2 (40min)||Basic Picking Technique – The Pick Rest|
Basic Fretting Technique
Naming the Notes on the Fretboard
|3.||Beginner – The CORE – Module 3 (30min)||Dexterity Exercise 1|
Staccato Vs Legato Technique
How To Read Chord Stamps
|4.||Beginner – The CORE – Module 4 (1 hour 1min)||Curled Knuckle Technique – To Help With|
Advice and Encouragement
Basic Strum Technique and Exercises
Changing Chords – Transitions
|5.||Beginner – The CORE – Module 5 (1 hour 3min)||Picks and How the Gauge Affect Your|
Why Do You Want To Play Guitar
“Big Strumming” To Sharpen Your Strumming Skills
|6.||Beginner – Solid Foundation – Module 1 (59min)||Workout For Your Hand Without a Guitar|
Using The Thumb For Muting and Playing
“Perfect Practice” As Opposed to Just
Practice – HOW To Practice
|7.||Beginner – Solid Foundation – Module 2 (1 hour 22min)||How To Tune The Guitar To Itself|
Basic Music Reading For The Guitar – Musical Notation
How To Learn & Practice a Song
Step-By-Step – Amazing Grace
|8.||Beginner – Solid Foundation – Module 3 (1 hour 7 min)||The Looping and Chunking Techniques –|
Ninja Methods For Getting Massive
Results In Your Playing
The Juggling Unicyclist on a Tightrope –
How To Get Good at Many Things at Once
- You need a guitar
- No experience required
|Parameters||Complete Guitar Lessons System – Beginner to Advanced||The Professional Guitar Masterclass||Acoustic Guitar and Electric Guitar|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||40 hours||7.5 hours||3.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||2.65 lakhs||0.63 lakhs||1.82 lakhs|
|Instructors||Erich Andreas||Michael Palmisano||Erich Andreas|
|Topics Covered||Choosing an Acoustic Guitar Anatomy of the Acoustic Guitar||Octave Shapes – Caged System Defined Music Theory 103 – Introduction to Scales||Choosing an Electric Guitar Introduction To The Physics of Sound|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Complete Guitar Lessons System – Beginner to Advanced course.
- Gavin D. (5/5): “I loved the logical approach, the simplicity, and the examples used to teach chords, strumming, licks, and picking. It just made me a better guitarist and opened my mind to a whole musical universe”
- Priyanka (5/5): “I’ve only covered beginner core module, so far the course is very informative and helpful. however there’s just one thing I would like to mention, the chord diagrams are in resources so I have to open two windows to navigate between a downloaded pdf file and the course. It would have been much easier if Erich had provided respective copies of diagrams on screen itself while he was explaining them. that said, the course is very detailed and Erich’s way of teaching is great. Highly recommended.”
- Ganesh (5/5): “Excellent course to get rid of all the tensions other instructors put on, decrease the interest of new learners who are getting into music. This is an awesome course. The price is so low. I paid a lot outside, but no use of it. Thanks a lot.”
- Shiva K. (4/5): “I’ve started learning guitar with this course and feel like I’m improving. Definitely recommend it. The way Andreas teaches is smooth and I love it. Giving 4 stars only because I’m only done with 4 sections. Hope the entire course is in the same way and I have no hesitation for giving 5 stars.”
- Akhila R. (3/5): “The shifting of topics in the same video can be explained before he could start playing/teaching so that we can anticipate what’s next. explaining after playing is a bit confusing to learn the previous one or the current one, please note we are just looking at him playing so more clarity is required before starting anything (one by one please”
Similar Udemy Courses
Complete Guitar Lessons System – Beginner to Advanced: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course was originally priced at INR 3,499, but it is now only INR 525.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. Discover the fundamentals of Picks and How the Gauge Affect Your Playing, Why Do You Want To Play Guitar, and “Big Strumming” To Sharpen Your Strumming Skills
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course has a total duration of 40 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, Udemy will issue you a certificate of completion.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. 4.6 out of 5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?