Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition] helps students learn to use Flutter and Dart in order to develop apps for both android and ios. It uses features like Google Maps, device camera, authentication, etc.
The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition] Course for INR 455.
|Course Name||Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]|
|Duration||42 Hours 25 Minutes|
|Student Enrollment||185,676 students|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||A beginner with a computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)|
|Total Student Reviews||47,316|
|Sr No||Module Duration||Topics Covered|
|1||Introduction ( 1 Hour 57 Minutes)||What is Flutter?|
|Understanding Flutter Architecture|
|Flutter MacOS Setup|
|Flutter Window Setup|
|2||Flutter Basics [Quiz App] ( 4 Hours 53 Minutes)||Module Introduction|
|Creating a New Project|
|Building an App From Scratch|
|Running the App on an Emulator|
|3||Running App on Different Devices and Debugging Apps ( 38 Minutes )||Module Introduction|
|Running the App on a Real Android Device|
|Running the App on an iOS Emulator|
|Running the App on a Real iOS Device|
|4||Widgets, Styling, Adding Logic – Building App [ Personal Expenses App] (5 Hours 3 Minutes)||An Overview of the Core Flutter Widgets|
|Planning the App|
|Understanding Column Alignment|
|5||Responsive Adaptive User Interfaces and Apps ( 1 Hour 25 Minutes)||What does “Responsive” and “Adaptive” Mean?|
|Examples: Where we could improve the App!|
|Calculating Sizes Dynamically|
|Working with the “textScaleFactor”|
|6||Widget and Flutter Internal ( 2 Hours)||The Problem At Hand|
|Widget Tree & Element Tree – What, Why and How?|
|How Flutter Rebuilds & Repaints the Screen|
|How Flutter Executes build()|
|7||Navigation and Multiple Screens [Meals App] (4 Hours 9 Minutes)||Planning the App|
|Starting With The App – Adding Base Data|
|Creating a Grid & Working with Linear Gradients|
|Registering a Screen as the Main Screen|
|8||State Management [Shop App] (3 Hours 55 Minutes)||Styling & Theming the App|
|Adding Navigation to the App|
|Why State Management? And what is “State” and “State Management”?|
|Understanding the “Provider” Package & Approach|
|9||Working with User Input & Forms [ Shop App] (2 Hours 4 Minutes)||Using ScaffoldMessenger for Snackbars|
|Showing Alert Dialogs|
|Adding a “Manage Products” Page|
|“Edit Product” Screen & A Problem|
|10||Sending Http Requests [Shop App] (2 Hours 51 Minutes)||On-Device vs Web Storage|
|How to Connect Flutter to a Database|
|Preparing Our Backend|
|How To Send Http Requests|
|11||Adding User Authentication [Shop App] (2 Hours 26 Minutes)||How Authentication Works|
|Adding the Auth Screen|
|Signup Requests & URLs|
|12||Adding Animation [Shop App] (59 Minutes)||Animations From Scratch (Completely Manually Controlled)|
|Using the “AnimatedBuilder” Widget|
|Working with the “AnimatedContainer”|
|More Built-in Animation & Transition Widgets|
|13||Using Native Device Features ( Camera, Maps, Location,…) [Great Places App] ( 2 Hours 59 Minutes)||Planning the App|
|PlaceList & Place Provider Setup|
|Adding the “Add Place” Screen & An Image Input|
|Using Image Picker & The Device Camera|
|14||Firebase, Image Upload, Push Notifications – Building a chat app ( 4 Hours 59 Minutes)||What is Firebase?|
|Getting Started with Firebase|
|Important: Flutter Firebase Versions|
|Creating a New App|
|15||Running Native Swift, ObjectiveC, Java or Kotlin Code ( 2 Hours 59 Minutes)||Using a Proper Project Setup|
|Sending a Method Call from Flutter|
|Running Android Code|
|Running iOS Code|
|16||Publishing to the App Store ( 4 Hours 59 Minutes)||Preparing the Code|
|Preparing the App Configuration|
|Preparing Third-Party Services|
|Adding Icons & Splash Screens|
|17||Roundup & Next Step (16 Minutes)||You did it!|
|Your Next Steps (To Become an Awesome Developer!)|
|How to Plan & Develop Successful Apps|
|18||Flutter 2 Update (23 Minutes)||Flutter 2 – What’s New? What’s The Impact On This Course?|
|“Old” vs “New” Button Widgets|
|19||Roundup (1 Minute)||Bonus: More Content!|
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is beneficial.
- A computer with Windows, macOS, or Linux for Android app development
|Parameters||Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]||The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart||Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer’s Guide|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Course Duration||42 Hours||28.5 Hours||31 Hours|
|Instructors||Maximilian Schwarzmüller||Dr. Angela Yu||Stephen Grider|
|Topics Covered||Using Dart and Flutter to develop ads, use Google Maps, send automated and push notifications||Focus on Flutter to build iOS and android apps.||Build multiscreen apps with Flutter and publish open source projects using Dart.|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Siddharth R. (5.0/5): “It was an amazing experience learning with Max and have spent almost 45 days learning flutter from him. Thanks a lot Max. Will always be grateful to you for teaching me Flutter. Thanks once again.”
- Vinay T. (5.0/5): “Max is one of the most knowledgeable teachers i have ever listened to on a course, and has a clear , amicable and brillliant teaching style. I have learnt so much from just one of his courses, and have transformed from a novice to an intermediate in such a short time, building my own apps. It is amazing to see your ability go so deep into the subject Max, and this is rare in this time and age. Thank you for such a phenomenonal course. And thanks again for keeping it updated. I keep revisiting the course to keep refreshing myself of core foundational principles in flutter.”
- Vamsi K. (5.0/5): “Brilliaant go thrugh of wonderful sessions dive in what not best to keep on sight integrated feel listening and watching throughout content.thank you sir for interacting sculpting and making me UP!!!!best regards from on of your students:)”
- Ananda S. (5.0/5): “This is a very wonderful course to learn Flutter and to some extend DART. I enjoyed every session, and the apps we build along with the trainer gives more insight into the details. I strongly recommend this course to everyone who begins learning Flutter.This course touches every aspect of app development, particularly handling SQLite, Firebase etc.
- Karkuvelraja R. (5.0/5): “well put together course for flutter development with up to date content. Highly recommended.”
- Avinash K. (4.0/5): “Not for Beginners but This course will help you as a professional flutter developer.”
- Arnab B. (4.0/5): “Great course!! But this course need to up to date! Otherwise it’s quiet difficult to match with current versions, so solving this situation need to R&D.”
- Amit B. (4.0/5): “I appreciate the amount of work Mac put in here. But this course needs to be updated for the latest flutter version. I have a struggle with syntax, type checking, etc. Every time I stuck due to a change in syntax, I have to google it for the latest version. Using of VoidCallback and Function is one fo the example”
- Rishabh P. (3.0/5): “The course is well structured. The only problem with it is that the course is out of date. It becomes difficult to follow the course sections using firebase.”
- ASH A. (3.0/5): “some lectures were very confusing which kindda demotivated a lot like the splitting widgets and connecting widgets maybe you could have taught that in seperate very small functionality.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The price of the course is INR 3499 and has been discounted to INR 455.
Ques. Who is the instructor of this course
Ans. This course is instructed by Maximilian Schwarzmüller who is a professional web developer and instructor.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. Students will learn the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 42h 25m..
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, the student will receive the certificate of completion after completing the course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The rating of this course 4.6/5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, students have lifetime access to this course
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, IOS, TV?
Ans. Yes students can access this course from mobiles devices, laptops, Tv and IOS devices as well