Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is designed for Excel users or beginners who know the basics of Excel but want to use the advanced Excel formulas and functions. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
Although the course is categorized as beginner-friendly; students need to understand the basics of Excel VBA & macros to understand the advanced features of Excel better. The later sections of the course will focus on handling large datasets in Excel, data automation, and data analysis using Excel Pivot Tables.
|Course Name||Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced|
|Student Enrollment||12.27 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Students should know about the basics of Excel VBA and Macros before starting with the advanced Excel section)|
|Total Student Reviews||3.66 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction, Microsoft Excel Fundamentals (35 minutes)||Installation & Setup, Introduction to Excel Interface|
|Customizing the Excel Quick Access Toolbar|
|Excel Keyboard Shortcuts|
|2.||Entering & Editing Excel Formulas (1 hour 3 minutes)||Entering Data Values, Creating Basic Excel Formulas, Editing and Deleting Formulas|
|3.||Working with Excel Basic Functions (46 minutes)||Working with SUM (), MIN (), MAX (), AVERAGE (), COUNT () function|
|Adjacent Cells Error in Excel Calculations|
|4.||Modifying an Excel Worksheet (37 minutes)||Moving and Copying Data in an Excel Worksheet|
|Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns|
|Changing the Width and Height of Cells|
|Hiding and Unhiding Excel Rows and Columns|
|Renaming and Deleting an Excel Worksheet|
|5.||Formatting Data in an Excel Worksheet (45 minutes)||Font Formatting Commands|
|Changing the Background Color of a Cell|
|Adding Borders to Cells|
|Excel’s Format Painter|
|6.||Inserting Images & Shapes into an Excel Worksheet (19 minutes)||–|
|7.||Creating Basic Charts in Excel (29 minutes)||Excel Column Chart, Excel Column Ribbon, Formatting an Excel Chart|
|8.||Printing an Excel Worksheet (27 minutes)||–|
|9.||Excel Templates & Practice Session (22 minutes)||–|
|10.||Excel 102 Course Introduction (1 minute)||–|
|11.||Working with an Excel List (45 minutes)||Excel List Structure, Sorting a List Using Single/Multiple Level Sort, Using Custom Sorts|
|Filter an Excel List Using the AutoFilter Tool|
|Creating Subtotals in a List|
|Using Conditional Formatting to Find Duplicates|
|12.||Excel List Functions (38 minutes)||DSUM(), DAVERAGE(), DCOUNT(), SUBTOTAL ()|
|13.||Excel Data Validation (24 minutes)||–|
|14.||Importing & Exporting Data (34 minutes)||–|
|15.||Excel PivotTables (51 minutes)||–|
|16.||Working with Large Sets of Excel Data (42 minutes)||Freeze Panes Tool, Grouping Data|
|17.||Practice Assignments & Quizzes (3 minutes)||–|
|18.||Excel 103 Course Introduction (1 minute)||–|
|19.||Excel’s Conditional Functions (51 minutes)||Excel Name Ranges, IF(), AND (), COUNTIF (), SUMIF (), IFERROR (), Function|
|20.||Excel’s Lookup Functions (52 minutes)||VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP(), INDEX (), MATCH ()|
|21.||Excel’s Text-Based Functions (28 minutes)||LEFT(), RIGHT (), MID (), SEARCH (), CONCATENATE ()|
|22.||Auditing an Excel Worksheet (14 minutes)||–|
|23.||Protecting Excel Sheets & Workbooks (16 minutes)||–|
|24.||“What-if” Tools (33 minutes)||–|
|25.||Automating Repetitive Tasks in Excel with Macros (22 minutes)||–|
|26.||Practice Exercises, Projects & Summing Up (4 hours 51 minutes)||–|
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2013, 2019 or Microsoft 365.
- Basic knowledge of Excel VBA and Macros.
- Stable Internet Connection.
|Parameters||Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced||Microsoft Excel – Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions||Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||21 hours||9.5 hours||6.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||12.26 lakhs||2.74 lakhs||1.66 lakhs|
|Instructors||Kyle Pew, Office Newb||Maven Analytics, Chris Dutton||Maven Analytics, Chris Dutton|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Experience of working with Excel formulas is recommended; however, the instructor will brief about the same)||Intermediate (Basic knowledge about working with Excel formulas, charts & tables)|
|Topics Covered||Excel formulas, charts, tables, and automation||Advanced Excel formulas and functions||Excel PivotTables, Data Analysis & Automation|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the “Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course.
- Shaloy Elshan L. (5.0/5) “I had a great experience with this course. It covered all Excel fundamentals, from basic to advanced, as well as Excel VBA. This course is entirely hands-on, with short and to-the-point training videos. I would strongly suggest this course to anyone who is just getting started with advanced Excel topics.”
- Rishu R. (5.0/5) “This course was outstanding and there were a number of things to learn. The instructor, Kyle Pew also taught very well. Overall, this was a very outstanding, very Excellent and very dynamic course. Thank You Kyle.”
- Uttkarsh B. (5.0/5) “I am writing this after actually watching 218 Videos in total. The course was really worth it. I used to think, Excel was only used to feed data but now after learning VBA and Macros I realised where I went wrong. The course was legit and I am very happy to take this course. The course also provides files and practice files so you can work along with teacher. You don’t have to waste time to feed data and then learn. Just download the practise files and work on that data. Thanks Sir for making this course so wonderful.”
- Navjot K. (5.0/5) “I just loved his teaching methodology even the toughest of concepts were made easy by him. Thanks a ton!”
- Apoorv V. (5.0/5) “Highly recommended course. The teaching style, knowledge and eagerness to teach everything was awesome. Gained a lot of knowledge and I feel blessed to get taught by him. Thank you so much.”
- Manoranjan K. (4.0/5) “Happy to be part of this course through you. You have made Excel learning very easy. I have started to see changes in my approach to Excel after this course. One letter request that if possible kindly add little more basis parts in VBA. Since I am a beginner I want to know more about how to remember those variables etc while using VBA.”
- Chudamani C. (4.0/5) “This course is so great and I have understood how to perform all the functions in the Excel worksheet. I have also learned how to run macros and insert the modules and functions in VBA. But it is somewhat difficult to understand and to write appropriate codes in the VBA.”
- Ashwinsuriya R. (4.0/5) “Play it on 2X still slow! But the course offers a detailed view of Excel. I bet you can’t find a comprehensive course similar to this anywhere else.”
- Aakash A. (3.0/5) “Very elaborated explanation of all the topics but I felt VBA to be a bit difficult. I think I’ll have to re-watch it.”
- Asutosh J. (3.0/5) “The course is great and elaborates commonly used features of Excel. But, I expected some more details about property and class modules.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,399 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn about the basic and advanced Excel formulas and functions; including Excel VBA and Pivot Tables.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 21 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.