‘Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch’ is one of the highest-rated Ethical Hacking courses on Udemy. The course has a 4.6-star rating out of 5. It is a beginner-friendly course on Ethical Hacking fundamentals and applications related to Ethical Hacking.
Basics of Linux, detecting & securing networks from hackers, working on a website, etc. are the concepts covered in this course. Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch course can be purchased at an original price of INR 3,399 or you can check out the links below to get the course for 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
|Course Name||Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch|
|Student Enrollment||5.47 lakhs|
|Instructor||Zaid Sabih (Computer Scientist & CEO of zSecurity)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.13 lakhs|
|1||Linux Basics (18 mins)||Basic Overview of Kali Linux|
|The Terminal & Linux Commands|
|2||Network Hacking (29 mins)||Connecting a Wireless Adaptor to Kali|
|What is MAC Address & How to Change it|
|3||Network Hacking – Gaining Access – Security (10 mins)||Securing your Network from hackers|
|Configuring Wireless Settings for Maximum Security|
|4||Gaining Access – Client Side Attacks (1 hour, 5 mins)||Installing Veil Framework|
|Generating an Undetectable Backdoor|
|Viel Overview & Playloads Basics|
|5||Post Exploitation (42 mins)||Meterpreter Basics|
|Maintaining Access – Basic Methods|
|File System Commands|
|6||Setting up a Hacking Lab (53 mins)||Initial Preparation|
|Installing Kali Linux as a VM on Windows|
|Installing Kali Linux as a VM on Apple Mac OS|
|Installing Kali Linux as a VM on Linux|
|7||Network Hacking – Pre Connection Attacks (35 mins)||Packet Sniffing Basics|
|WiFi Bands – 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz Frequencies|
|Targeted Packet Sniffing|
|8||Network Hacking – Post Connection Attacks (2 mins)||Introduction to Post Connection Attacks|
|9||Network Hacking – Post Connection Attacks – Information Gathering (29 mins)||Installing Windows As a Virtual Machine|
|Discovering Devices Connected to the Same Network|
|Gathering Sensitive Info About Connected Devices (Device Name, Ports….etc)|
|Gathering More Sensitive Info (Running Services, Operating System….etc)|
|10||Network Hacking – Detection & Security (30 mins)||Detecting ARP Poisoning Attacks|
|Detecting suspicious Activities In The Network|
|Preventing MITM Attacks – Method 1|
|Preventing MITM Attacks – Method 2|
|11||Gaining Access – Server Side Attacks (1 hour, 2 mins)||Installing Metasploitable As a Virtual Machine|
|Introduction to Server-Side Attacks|
|Basic Information Gathering & Exploitation|
|Hacking a Remote Server Using a Basic Metasploit Exploit|
|12||Gaining Access – Client Side Attacks – Social Engineering (2 hours)||Maltego Basics|
|Discovering Websites, Links & Social Accounts Associated With Target, Twitter Friends & Associated Accounts, Emails of The Target’s Friends|
|Backdooring Any File Type (images, PDFs, etc)|
|Compiling & Changing Trojan’s Icon|
|Spoofing .exe Extension To Any Extension (jpg, PDF, etc), Setting up an SMTP Server|
|BeEF Overview & Basic Hook Method, Hooking Targets Using Bettercap, Running Basic Commands on Target, Hacking Windows 10 Using a Fake Update Prompt|
|13||Website Hacking – Information Gathering (42 mins)||Gathering Basic Information Using Whois Lookup, Discovering Technologies Used on the Website, Gathering Comprehensive DNS Information|
|Discovering Websites on the Same Server, Subdomains, Sensitive Files|
|Analysing Discovered Files|
|14||Website Hacking – File Upload, Code Execution, & File Inclusion Vulns (36 mins)||Discovering & Exploiting File Upload Vulnerabilities to Hack Websites & Exploiting Code Execution Vulnerabilities to Hack Websites|
|Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities – Configuring PHP Settings|
|Preventing The Above Vulnerabilities|
|15||Website Hacking – SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1 hour)||What is SQL|
|Dangers of SQL Injection Vulnerabilities|
|Discovering SQL injections In POST|
|Discovering SQL injections in GET|
|Reading Database Information|
|Discovering Database Tables & Extracting Sensitive Data From The Database (Such As Passwords, User info…etc)|
|Reading & Writing Files On The Server Using SQL Injection Vulnerability, Discovering SQL Injections & Extracting Data Using SQLmap|
|16||Website Hacking – Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (21 mins)||Introduction to Cross Site Scripting|
|Discovering Reflected XSS, Stored XSS|
|Exploiting XSS – Hooking Vulnerable Page Visitors To BeEF|
|Preventing XSS Vulnerabilities|
|17||Website Hacking – Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically (37 mins)||Automatically Scanning Target Website For Vulnerabilities, Analysing Scan Results|
|Website Hacking / Penetration Testing Conclusion|
|Writing a Pentest Report|
|4 Ways to Secure Websites & Apps|
- Computer with a 4GB ram / memory
- Operating Systems: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Wireless Adaptor
|Parameters||Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch||Website Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting||The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||16 Hours||10.5 Hours||24.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||5.47 lakhs||0.92 lakhs||2.85 lakhs|
|Instructors||Zaid Sabih (Founder and CEO of zSecurity)||Zaid Sabih (Founder and CEO of zSecurity)||Ermin Kreponic | Aldin Omerdic (IT Experts)|
|Level||Intermediate (Basic IT Skills are Required)||Intermediate (Basic IT Skills are Required)||Beginner|
|Topics Covered||Linux Basics, Network Hacking, Website Hacking||Linux Basics, Website Basics, Information Gathering, SQL Injection Vulnerabilities, LFI, RFI||Virtualbox, Linux Basics, Proxychains, Nmap, VPN, Macchanger, DoS Attacks, SLL Strip, SQL Injections, Cracking Linux Passwords|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” course.
- Dindayal R C (5.0/5) “Thanks so much for your very valuable training sir. I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it and appreciated that you made it easier to learn. Zaid sir is an excellent teacher for teaching ethical hacking.”
- Karthik R. (5.0/5) “The best part of the course was the organized content in which Zaid talks about the various methods to find vulnerabilities and the last lecture of the respective section talks about preventing such vulnerabilities. Also, the way of teaching was very good to explain concepts in an intuitive way. Hacking is a subject on which we can get a good grip only after intense practicing or experimenting.”
- Steve W. (5.0/5) “Great course. Had a lot of fun going through the practical side and Zaid makes it really easy to follow. I really liked the broad scope of topics too.”
- Zach P. (5.0/5) “Fantastic Course! Zaid is awesome! Obviously, some things are dated and not everything works exactly as you would hope right away but that’s the point. This field is constantly adapting and evolving. This class gives you all the info you need and shows and forces you how to adapt to this evolution. Looking forward to part two Intermediate to Advance Network hacking!”
- Sajid S. (5.0/5) “Yes, I have enjoyed my experience with this course. However, most of the hacking tools I have learned to use so far either don’t work as expected or fail to work at all. Regardless of that, I am still eager to learn and hope that what lies ahead will work out for me!”
- Michael C (4.0/5) “This was an amazing course. There are just a few things that need to be updated for it to have a perfect record. Autoit doesn’t exist anymore so that portion of the course can’t fully be completed. The Veil framework also doesn’t work anymore. Outside of that, this was a brilliant course still worth getting to get a general overview of everything”
- Jordan B. (4.0/5) “Really enjoying the course, but just a few things that don’t quite work due to updates. For example, the Veil backdoor that is generated doesn’t work on a current Windows 10 operating system with no antivirus installed. I am now going to experiment and try to generate a backdoor that can’t be connected. Overall, however, the course is very well presented, easy to follow and provides a great introduction to hacking.”
- Dohyeon K. (4.0/5) “Overall, the contents were awesome but some were really hard to understand and couldn’t resolve the problem. However, I highly recommend this course to those who want to learn about the basics of ethical hacking!!”
- Laso M. (4.0/5) “The course is above my expectations. It is well structured. Videos are short enough to keep engaged alongside the tutorials. Presentations are clear, simple and easy to follow. And as for me, I am delighted with the instructor’s experience and knowledge in his field. Overall, it’s a great course for beginners! I highly recommend to go for it.”
- Elijah S (3.0/5) “The course is good. Zaid is a very good and competent instructor who took his time to develop and structure this course. His teaching is amazing as well, however, some of the content in this course requires a lot of maneuvering on the victim’s side, which is almost impossible. It’s almost as if for the victim to fall for some of these schemes, they must be on your side and playing so that they can be hacked. They are just unrealistic. For these reasons, I’m viewing some of these videos for the sake of completion because it wouldn’t make a difference if I learned them. No one would fall for them.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch: FAQs
Ques. Can ethical hacking be self-taught?
Ans. Yes, if one tends to study Ethical Hacking from scratch it proves to be beneficial as through self-study one uses their logical side and improvises in their studies thus helping an overall understanding.
Ques. Can I learn hacking from Udemy?
Ans. Whether you want to study for a job, or you want to become a professional hacker, Udemy provides various hacking courses for keeping your network free from hackers.
Ques. Is ethical hacking hard to learn?
Ans. Yes, it is not an easy task to complete. In order to become a hacker one needs to have in-depth knowledge about computers as well as experience on working with it.
Ques. How many months will it take to learn ethical hacking?
Ans. It usually takes 18 months to 3 years depending on the course that is being pursued.
Ques. What is the salary of an ethical hacker in India?
Ans. The average salary of an Ethical Hacker in India is INR 10.46 LPA.
Ques. What are the 3 types of hackers?
Ans. The 3 major types of hackers are
- Black Hat Hacker
- White Hat Hacker
- Grey Hat Hacker
Ques. Is there a hacking school?
Ans. Hacking School, is India’s first coding bootcamp that aims toward learners who want to gain coding skills.
Ques. What is the salary of a hacker in Google?
Ans. The average salary of a Hacker in Google in India is INR 6.50 LPA.