Docker Masterclass for Machine Learning and Data Science course is a training program taught by Jordan Sauchuk. He specializes in Docker and Cybersecurity. The course covers everything from Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, and integrating Docker with AWS.
The course is filled with practical examples and bonus lectures. Additionally, the course content is updated frequently, so students can always come back for new information. The course is usually available for INR 2,899 on Udemy but you can click now to get the Docker Masterclass for Machine Learning and Data Science Course for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
Anyone looking to advance their careers and learn a talent that is not just in high demand right now but will only get more.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||33,904 students|
|Instructor||Jordan Sauchuk https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordansauchuk|
|Topics Covered||Docker Basics, DockerHub, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, AWS, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||738|
- Build containers for deploying programs using Docker
- Learn the logic behind Docker and how it functions
- Discover the ins and outs of using Docker
- Recognize the basics of building and deploying Docker containers
- In order to use Docker as needed throughout your career, you will also learn about Docker Images, Docker Hub, security with Docker, and much more
|1.||Welcome (03 minutes)||Welcome!|
|2.||Introduction (28 minutes)||Your Shortcut To Becoming A Better Data Scientist|
|Get To Know Your Instructor|
|What is Docker?|
|What is a Container?|
|Useful Docker Info|
|Installing Docker for Linux|
|How Docker Is Useful For Data Science|
|3.||Working With Docker – Basics (23 minutes)||Download The Files|
|Set Up A Simple Flask App|
|Build A Docker Image and Container|
|What Ports To Use?|
|Common Docker Commands|
|Docker Commands Cheatsheet|
|4.||DockerHub (34 minutes)||Sign Up|
|Docker Hub Push Image|
|Docker Hub Pull Image|
|Section Recap Notes|
|Extra – Extending An Image|
|Testing a Volume|
|5.||Challenge (09 minutes)||Challenge Intro|
|6.||Automated Builds (33 minutes)||Obtain The Files Here|
|Git Tips & Tricks|
|NGINX & Automation|
|NGINX & Automation P1|
|NGINX & Automation P2|
|NGINX & Automation P3|
|NGINX & Automation P4|
|Quick Note for Docker Subscription Changes!|
|NGINX & Automation P5|
|NGINX & Automation P6|
|7.||File Challenge (11 minutes)||File Challenge Introduction & Github Classroom Link|
|File Challenge Part One|
|File Challenge Solution|
|8.||Docker Compose (28 minutes)||Obtain The Docker Compose Resources Here|
|Docker Compose – Jupyter|
|Docker Compose Challenge|
|Docker Compose Challenge – Part 1|
|Docker Compose Challenge – Part 2|
|Compose Building Cheatsheet|
|Docker Extra – Simple Jupyter Command|
|9.||Docker Swarm (11 minutes)||Swarm Section Files|
|10.||AWS (20 minutes)||AWS EC2 Setup Tips|
|AWS Part One|
|AWS Part Two|
|AWS Part Three|
|AWS Part Four|
|11.||Security (13 minutes)||Docker Security – CVE|
|Docker Security – OWASP|
|Docker Security Scan|
|Docker Security Extra Resources|
|BONUS: Cybersecurity 101|
|12.||Maintenance & Monitoring (07 minutes)||Maintenance & Monitoring – Part One|
|Maintenance & Monitoring – Part Two|
|13.||Final (01 minute)||Thank You!|
|14.||Course Vault (34 minutes)||Notes|
|The Legend of Docker|
|Top Reasons Why Scalability Is Essential in Machine Learning|
|The Future of MLOps|
|Top 5 reasons why Docker will turn you into a top ML Engineer|
|15.||Bonus Lectures (50 seconds)||*** YOUR SPECIAL BONUS ***|
- Knowledge of Python and their libraries
- You can use whichever IDE you prefer, but in the course, we’ll use Spyder as an example along with the terminal or shell/prompt whenever we need to write code
Tom Buxton (5/5): Jordan gives an excellent introduction to Docker, Docker Compose, and Docker Swarm. You’ll come out of this able to integrate Docker into your DS workflows and wondering how you managed without it. Probably one of the most useful and targeted courses I’ve taken on Udemy
- Kannan Neelamegam (4/5): The course is great everything is well explained, but for Linux users, there is no docker dashboard, so should consider that in the video and teach without using the dashboard.
- Yunjen Li (5/5): Awesome material and easy-to-follow instruction for the training.
- Alexander Voultos (5/5): The instructor does a good job of explaining the use cases and details of the docker
- Omar Al Hammadi (5/5): Amazing course, great explanation, and was a nice idea to add it in habitica.
- TING KENG BOON (3/5): Very basic and not specific to dockerising data science projects.
- Yasemi?n O. (3/5): Most of the shared links are invalid.
- Shre Yash S. (3/5): The course didn’t have a lot of theory. Even the hands-on projects were not that great.
- Zhiyu Z. (2/5): This course mentioned many core concepts of docker but never explained the concepts clearly. You won’t be able to fully understand how to use docker in data science project with this project.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Jordan Sauchuk who is a Senior AI Advisor & Cybersecurity Engineer. With a 4.4 instructor rating and 24,220 reviews on Udemy, he offers 7 courses and has taught 2,60,449 students so far.
- In addition to being the creator of Global Pioneers and the Threat Intelligence Group, he is a senior AI advisor, AI & cybersecurity engineer.
- In order to raise cybersecurity awareness, integrate AI into the security area, and offer consultancy services, he just established the Threat Intelligence Group.
|Parameters||Docker Masterclass for Machine Learning and Data Science||Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing + FREE Chatbot||Machine Learning for Beginners with 6 Real-World Projects|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||4.5 hours||2.5 hours||2 hours|
|Rating||4.1 /5||4.4 /5||4.4 /5|
|Instructors||Jordan Sauchuk||Miro Sabev||Eshgin Guluzade|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|