The ‘Python Django Dev To Deployment’ course teaches you to build a real estate application using the Django framework & Postgres and also to build virtual environments and deploy using Gunicorn and Nginx. You can also learn Python and it’s core fundamental syntax by this course.
This course helps you to learn about apps, templates, models & migrations, admin customization & more. The course is usually available for INR 2,699 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Python Django Dev To Deployment’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Beginner Python developers those who want to build a practical, real world project using the Django framework
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||23,525 students|
|Instructor||Brad Traversy https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradtraversy|
|Topics Covered||Django Devolopment,Python Programming Fundamentals|
|Total Student Reviews||5,488|
- Discover Python’s basic syntax at the core
- Create a real estate application using Postgres and the Django framework
- Discover more about admin customization, models & migrations, apps, templates, and more
- Use Gunicorn with Nginx to create and deploy virtual environments
|1.||Course Introduction (16 minutes)||Welcome To The Course|
|A Look At The Project|
|What Is Django|
|2.||Getting Setup (11 minutes)||Python 3 Mac Install|
|Python 3 Windows Install|
|VSCode & Python Sandbox Setup|
|3.||Python Language Fundamentals (Optional) (01 hour 41 minutes)||Variables & Data Types|
|Strings & Formatting|
|Tuples & Sets|
|Working With JSON|
|4.||Project Specs & Getting Started (42 minutes)||Project Resources & Requirements|
|A Look At The Bootstrap Theme|
|Virtual Environment Setup|
|Django Install & Project Setup|
|Exploring The Initial Files & Running The Server|
|5.||Apps, URLs & Templates (01 hour 07 minutes)||Creating The Pages App|
|Pages Templates & Base Layout|
|Static Files & Paths|
|Bootstrap Layout Markup|
|Index, About & Linking|
|Listings URLs & Template|
|6.||Models, Migrations & Admin (01 hour 35 minutes)||Install Postgres & PgAdmin|
|Django Postgres Setup & Migrate|
|Planning Our Schemas|
|Create Listing Model|
|Realtor Model & Run MIgrations|
|Create Superuser & Register Models With Admin|
|Media Folder & Adding Data|
|Admin Logo & CSS|
|Customize Admin Display Data|
|7.||View Methods, Display & Search (01 hour 49 minutes)||Pull Data From Listings Model|
|Display Listings In Template|
|Pagination, Order & Filter|
|Home & About Page Dynamic Content|
|Single Listing Page|
|Search Form Choices|
|Search Form Filtering|
|Preserving Form Input|
|8.||Accounts & Authentication (01 hour 17 minutes)||Accounts App & URLs|
|Register & Login Templates|
|Logout & Navbar Auth Links|
|Dynamic Page Titles|
|9.||Contact Inquiries (48 minutes)||Contacts App & Model|
|Contacts Admin Customization|
|Contact Form Prep|
|Contact Form Submission|
|Inquiry Check & Send Email|
|10.||Django Deployment (01 hour 35 minutes)||Pushing To Github|
|Droplet Setup & SSH Keys|
|Software & Database Setup|
|Virtual Env & File Pull|
|Local Settings File|
|Server Migrations & Data|
|Gunicorn Setup & Config|
|Adding A Domain|
- Web development basics (HTML, Basic Programming fundamentals)
Smit Jethva (5/5) : It was a really excellent tutorial! Recommended for Begineer who wishes to start learning Django. Thank you, Brad 🙂
- Rituraj (5/5) : This is probably one of the best django bootcamp you will find anywhere else.
- SEBASTIAN CASTILLO (5/5) : Brand is really an excellent teacher, I’m a fan of his courses.
- Akmal Atkhamov (5/5) : Therefore I am extending my gratitude to Brad for this excellent course!
- Anshul Saha (5/5) : The course is the best Django web development course on this platform.
- Tanya (2/5) : This tutorial is quite frustrating because Bootstrap, which is instrumental in this project, is basically skipped over – he copies and pastes everything.
- John McGavin (1/5) : In addition to that, this course seems to have a SERIOUS identity crisis.
- Rampal (2/5) : but a very little explanation on, WE NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE…, No explanation of why Django works like that, I mean MVC or MVT.
- Jason Tulloch (2/5) : Unfortunately, we have to strip out our pagination for this to work whereas a class based view would allow us to filter content and expand the filter to multiple pages.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Brad Traversy who is a Full Stack Web Developer & Instructor at Traversy Media. With 4.6 Instructor Rating and 153,688 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 19 Courses and has taught 423,665 Students so far.
- Brad Traversy has been teaching for over five years and programming for almost twelve years
- He is the proprietor of Traversy Media, a prominent YouTube channel for web development that focuses in everything from HTML5 to Angular front-end frameworks to server-side languages like Node js, PHP, and Python
- Brad is an expert at breaking down difficult concepts into easily digestible chunks
- Watching Brad’s courses is an investment in your education
|Parameters||Python Django Dev To Deployment||Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Beginner||Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||11 hours||5 hours||23 hours|
|Rating||4.7 /5||4.4 /5||4.6 /5|
|Instructors||Brad Traversy||Mark Winterbottom||Mark Winterbottom|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|