|Course Name||Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp|
|Student Enrollment||1.91 lakhs|
|Instructor||Jose Portilla (Head of Data Science, Pierian Data Inc.)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.46 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction (17 Minutes)||Course Overview, Setup, and Installation|
|2.||Front End Introduction (7 Minutes)||What is Web|
|3.||HTML Level 1 – Basics (50 Minutes)||Introduction to HTML|
|Lists in HTML|
|Divs and Spans in HTML|
|Attributes in HTML|
|4.||HTML Level 2 – Advanced (1 Hour 09 Minutes)||Tables in HTML|
|Forms in HTML|
|Forms and Labels in HTML|
|Forms and Selections in HTML|
|5.||CSS Level One – Basics ( 1 Hour 03 Minutes)||An Introduction to CSS|
|6.||CSS Level Two – Advanced (42 Minutes)||Fonts in CSS|
|Two Box Model in CSS|
|7.||Capstone Project One (20 Minutes)||Project Overview and Solutions|
|11.||Document Object Model [DOM] (1 Hour 02 Minutes)||Introduction|
|Game Project Overview|
|12.||jQuery (1 Hour 06 Minutes)||Introduction|
|13.||Back-end Introduction (10 Minutes)||Introduction to the Back-End|
|Command Line and Terminal Overview|
|14.||Python – Level One (2 Hours 08 Minutes)||Introduction and Setup|
|Tuples, Sets, and Booleans|
|15.||Python – Level Two (2 Hours 18 Minutes)||Object Oriented Programming|
|Errors and Exceptions|
|Name and Main|
|16.||Django Level One – Basics (1 Hour 36 Minutes)||Django Setup|
|How to use Python and Django to create a Backend|
|17.||Django Level Two (1 Hour 32 Minutes)||Creating Models|
|18.||Django Level Three (1 Hour 14 Minutes)||Forms|
|Form Basics Code|
|19.||Django Level Four (59 Minutes)||Relative URLs with Templates and Coding Examples|
|URL Template Inheritance|
|Template Inheritance Coding Example|
|Template Filters and Custom Filters|
|20.||Django Level Five (1 Hour 34 Minutes)||Django Passwords|
|Coding User Models and Forms|
|21.||Django Deployment (46 Minutes)||Introduction|
|Setting up GitHub|
|Full Deployment Walkthrough on Python Anywhere|
|22.||Advanced Topic – CBVs (1 Hour 35 Minutes)||Introduction|
|Detail View and List View|
|23.||Firat Clone Project (2 Hours 53 Minutes)||—|
|24.||Social Media Clone Project (3 Hours 14 Minutes)||—|
|25.||Advanced Topics (44 Minutes)||Introduction to Debug Toolbar|
|Introduction to Django Admin|
|Editable List View|
- The course instructor will help you install all the software used in the course
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or macOS.
|Parameters||Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp||Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews!||REST APIs with Flask and Python|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||32 hours||16.5 hours||17 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.91 lakhs||0.71 lakhs||0.92 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jose Portilla||Jose Portilla||Jose Salvatierra|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Basic Knowledge of Python is Required)||Advanced (Coding Experience with Python is required)|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp course on Udemy below.
- Connor S. (5.0/5): “This guy is one of the best programming teachers I have ever seen. He is able to explain complicated concepts very simply with a hefty amount of examples, however, without once being repetitive or dull. He is worth every penny, especially if you snag one of his courses in a sale. 11/10”
- Shivananda H. (5.0/5): “Teaching is good. The exercises are very good. The instructor did not include Rest Framework and Payments. The instructor should have explained ORM in depth. Overall, this course is good and worth purchasing. Teaching is good but sometimes few ORM concepts, and database concepts should have been explained in depth.”
- Sreenivas R. (5.0/5): “Fantastic knowledge on what to present during the lecture. very impressed with the way he is teaching. Thank you very much. Moreover, he is from mechanical background unbelievable.”
- Eric H. (5.0/5): “Once again Jose demonstrates quality in teaching. Very well put-together course. The jquery challenge was way too hard and the course had some outdated parts but I don’t think that’s enough for me to take off a half-star.”
- KESHAVJI U. (5.0/5): “Yes, its course is perfectly matching with my requirements, I am a new learner in full stack web development, and I much familiar now after this course, explanation, nice experience learning with Jose!!..and thank you Udemy also for bringing me here and again thanks a Jose and Udemy team”
- David Jesus H. (5.0/5): “The course is good, however, is a bit outdated. I think it either be retired or updated.”
- Prasad J. (5.0/5): “Yes, it was good. I got to learn a lot of things. Thank you for it! Just one thing; it would be better if the course is updated with the latest version of all tools that were used in this course.”
- Phu Gia P. (5.0/5): “Outdated course, but still very good for beginners with Django. Thank you very much”
- Jason W S. (5.0/5): “I think the instructor is great and the material is explained very clearly. I’m rating this a 3 because some of the code is outdated and that is making it difficult to follow along”
- Haakim (5.0/5): “Very clear explanation, simple and easy to understand, just the exercise is kinda hard for beginners that don’t have any basic programming/coding background. Overall, I do enjoy the course.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 32 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.