“The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1” is a 22.5-hour certified online course focusing on all aspects of digital marketing. This course helps beginners to have a complete understanding of digital marketing with topics such as Market Research, WordPress, Email Marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), YouTube Marketing, Social Media Marketing, etc.
“The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1” is best for individuals wishing to expand their business in the online space but having very little knowledge about it. This course will help business owners become self-reliant in their digital marketing goals. Currently, Udemy is offering this course for INR 455 (
INR 3,499) 87% off.
|Course Name||The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1|
|Student Enrollment||6.75 lakhs|
|Instructor||Rob Percival, Daragh Walsh|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||No experience is required and it is suitable for all types of business like B2B or B2C.|
|Total Student Reviews||1.48 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction (19 minutes)||5 Best Digital Marketing Tools to Grow a Business|
|2.||Market Research (36 minutes)||How to Find a Hungry-to-Buy Audience with 3 Simple Questions|
|How to Get Responses to Your Survey|
|How to Analyse Your Survey Results|
|How to Get Valuable Feedback Without Sending a Survey|
|3.||Make a Website (37 minutes)||Why Use WordPress vs. Wix, Weebly, etc?|
|How to Make a Website in 10 Mins – Simple & Easy!|
|How to Set Up Your Business Email in 5 Mins|
|How to Add Your Domain Email to Gmail|
|How to Activate Your Free SSL Certificate in 1 Click!|
|4.||Email Marketing (45 minutes)||Why Market Your Business with Email?|
|How to Create a Mailchimp Account for FREE|
|How to Add Opt-Ins & Pop-Ups to Your Website for Free|
|How to Write Email Subject Lines That Get Opened|
|How to Create an Email Campaign with Mailchimp|
|Email Marketing Analytics|
|5.||Copywriting (30 minutes)||The “AIDA” Formula|
|11 Tips for Writing Magnetic Headlines|
|5 Tips to Create an Irresistible Call to Action (CTA)|
|How to Write Like Your Customers Talk|
|6.||Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (3 hours 16 minutes)||How to SEO Optimise Your Homepage|
|How to Add Your Website to Google Search Console|
|How to Take the Google Mobile-Friendly Test|
|How to Assess Keyword Competition & Choose Target Keywords|
|How to Appear in the Google Image Search Results|
|The Types of Backlinks That Really Matter and How to Get Them|
|How to Leverage Authority Websites and Top of the Search Results|
|Local SEO: How to Rank Your Local Business in Google|
|7.||Youtube Marketing (1 hour 6 minutes)||How to Create a YouTube Channel (Personal or Brand)|
|How To Find Video Ideas With Keyword Research|
|How To Rank Videos Higher With YouTube SEO|
|How to Make a YouTube Banner for Free|
|How to Use YouTube Analytics to Get More Views|
|How To Monetize Your YouTube Channel|
|8.||Facebook Marketing (1 hour 16 minutes)||8 Tactics to Get Your First Page Likes|
|Secret Way to Boost Page Likes|
|Facebook Competitions / Contests|
|Manage Multiple Facebook Pages|
|9.||Twitter Marketing (1 hour 15 minutes)||Twitter Profile Setup|
|Twitter Profile Optimisation|
|Twitter – What to Post?|
|Twitter Customer Acquisition|
|Twitter on Your Website|
|10.||Quora Marketing (45 minutes)||Quora Marketing Strategy|
|Quora Account Setup|
|Quora Account Optimisation|
|Format Your Answers for Maximum Clicks|
|11.||Google Adwords (15 minutes)||How Google Ads Works|
|Analyze Your PPC Competition|
|Google Ads Account Setup|
|Select the Right Campaign Type|
|Target Your Audience|
|Choose Profitable Keywords|
|12.||Google Analytics (2 hours 10 minutes)||How to Set up Google Analytics & Install the Tracking Code on Your Website|
|How Google Analytics Works|
|How to Set Up Goals in Google Analytics|
|How to Set Up Ecommerce Tracking in Google Analytics|
|Main Tools for Analysis|
|How to Set Up Custom Alerts For Traffic Spikes/Drops|
|How to Set Up Event Tracking in Google Analytics|
|How to Manage Multiple Google Analytics Accounts|
|How to Link Google Adwords to Google Analytics|
|13.||Instagram Marketing (1 hour 12 minutes)||Instagram Profile Image|
|Instagram Content Creation|
|Instagram Followers Hack|
|Instagram @Mention Influencers|
|14.||Pinterest Marketing (53 minutes)||Pinterest Accounts to Follow|
|Pinterest Account Optimisation|
|15.||LinkedIn Marketing (50 minutes)||Linkedin Account Setup & Optimisation|
|Linkedin Blog Traffic|
|Linkedin Company Page Setup|
|16.||Facebook Ads (5 hours 31 minutes)||7 Keys to Facebook Advertising Success|
|How to Set Up An Advertising Account|
|Create Your First Ad – Choose a Campaign Objective|
|Targeting by Location & Demographics|
|Targeting By Interests|
|Collection Ads for Ecommerce|
|Dynamic Ads For Ecommerce|
|Page Likes With Custom Audiences|
|17.||App Marketing (20 minutes)||App Store Market Research|
|18.||Old Content (1 minute)||–|
|19.||Conclusion (22 minutes)||–|
- Good Internet Connection
- Electronics such as Laptop or Mobile
|Parameters||The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1||Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing MASTERY 2023 | Coursenvy||Digital Marketing Masterclass – 23 Marketing Courses in 1|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||22.5 Hours||11.5 Hours||35.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||6,74,922 students||1,95,451 students||2,22,456 students|
|Instructors||Rob Percival (Web Developer And Teacher), Codestars by Rob Percival, and Daragh Walsh||COURSE ENVY (Facebook Ads, SMM Expert, Ad Agency, Amazon FBA)||Philip Ebiner (Chief Trainer, Video School Online Inc.), Diego Davila (Entrepreneur and Social Media Innovator), Video School|
|Topics Covered||Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Analytics||Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights, optimization, etc||Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Content Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Branding|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the complete digital marketing course.
- Hetav S (5.0/5) “Quality content, I really enjoyed learning new things and new parts of the apps and social media. Highly recommended for any level of person. No prior knowledge needed. Kudos! Daragh, amazing job man. Appreciated!”
- Eddy C. (5.0/5) “Excellent course. I got a lot more out of it than I was expecting. Now I have some awesome resources to go back to whenever I need a refresher. Great job!”
- Leow Yan Sin A. (5.0/5) “A comprehensive course that teaches great strategies for beginners to achieve results in the shortest time possible. Daragh is sincere, forthcoming and thorough when it comes to imparting his knowledge to students. He does not withhold “trade secrets” and strives to impart all the effective strategies to students. I have learnt so much in such a short time. Thank you so much! It is money well-spent for the amount of knowledge and skills acquired. Highly recommended course indeed!”
- Nadia P. (5.0/5) “In one word ‘perfect’!!! This course is all you need to know about the ins and outs of digital marketing! So comprehensive, informative, and detailed!!”
- Alexandre B. (4.0/5) “Great course, the only negative thing I would point out is the sometimes inconsistent level of volume throughout the courses which makes me change it. But that’s maybe only because I’m a sound engineer. Other than that, great tips and tricks. I Learned new stuff and strategies, that’s why I did this.”
- Aparna K. (4.0/5) “This is a great course to learn the basics of marketing. It has been meticulously structured and organized to help a complete beginner step by step. However, a lot of interfaces across platforms have been updated since this course was put together. I hope sections of this course will be updated soon.”
- Jaspreet S. (4.0/5) “I am really loving this. The course is designed in such a way that it enables me to take action while completing the course. videos are short and actionable and are not overwhelming with information. Perfect practical course. Thanks for sharing free resources of course.”
- Yuliyana P. (3.0/5) “This course really covers everything you may need in digital marketing. Personally, I am pretty impressed and satisfied. The only thing that I do not like is that sometimes the lessons are too analytical. But I recommend it as a good investment.”
- Alamin S. (3.0/5) “The course is very informative and one can learn a lot about digital marketing with this one. The only reason I can’t give it a 5-star rating is the lack of consistency in the creation of the classes. In some classes, the audio is good and in some classes, it’s not. The video is not in today’s standard as well. A lot of things have changed since the course was made and it needs a refresh.”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1: FAQs
Ques. Which course is best for digital marketing?
Ans. The best Digital Marketing courses are:
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Audit your Online Visibility with Semrush
- Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura
- PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky
- Internet Marketing for Smart People
- Google Universal Analytics Essential Training
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business
- Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing
- Digital Media and Marketing
- Digital Marketing Specialist
Ques. How much time will it take to complete digital marketing course?
Ans. The time required to complete a Digital Marketing Course depends on the course type and platform. It can range between 4 hours to 8 months depending on the course type and platform.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – 40 hours
- Inbound Marketing Certification – 4 – 5 hours
- Become an Online Marketing Manager – 20 hours
- Digital Strategy & Action – 4 – 6 hours/week
- Digital Media & Marketing Strategies – 20 hours
- Free Digital Marketing Basics Course – 5 hours 45 minutes
- Digital Marketing 101 – 3 hours
- Diploma in Marketing Management – 6 – 10 hours
- Digital Marketing Strategy – 8 months, 4-6 hours/week
- The Ultimate Digital Marketing Class 2023: 6 Classes in 1 – 8 hours 35 minutes
Ques. How many courses are there in digital marketing?
Ans. Digital Marketing courses types include Master Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, SEO, YouTube, Email, Facebook Marketing, Analytics etc.
Ques. What comes in digital marketing course?
Ans. Introduction to Digital Marketing, Website Planning and Creation, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing & Strategy, Web Analytics, Digital Media Planning and Buying are some of the subjects in digital marketing course.
Ques. How can I do digital marketing after 12th?
Ans. Digital Marketing Courses generally do not have any eligibility criteria. Students from any background can do various types of digital marketing courses.
Ques. Is digital marketing a good career?
Ans. Digital marketing provides good career opportunities since this sector is on the rise and experienced individuals get paid between INR 5,00,00 to INR 12,00,000.
Ques. Can I do digital marketing from home?
Ans. Digital Marketing is one of the very few career opportunities where there is huge scope to work from home.
Ques. How much can a fresher earn in digital marketing?
Ans. A fresher earns between INR 2,00,000 to INR 3,40,000.
Ques. What is the average salary of a digital marketer?
Ans. An average salary of a digital marketer ranges between INR 4,00,000 to INR 8,00,000.