Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++ is one of the most popular Udemy courses for software engineers. It is a best-selling course with a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 and more than 1 lakh student enrollments. The courses are usually available at INR 3,399 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++ Course for INR 455.
This course is for candidates who wish to learn and use data structures efficiently. The reviews of the course suggest that it is one of the Best Udemy Courses for Software Engineers. This course is apt for software developers and learners with knowledge of Computer Programming languages such as C and C++ and who are also interested in learning Data Structures.
|Course Name||Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++|
|Student Enrollment||1.45 lakhs|
|Instructor||Abdul Bari (Professional Programmer and Educator)|
|Course Level||Intermediate (Previous knowledge of Programming in C and C++)|
|Downloadable Resources||270 Resources|
|Total Student Reviews||0.37 lakhs|
|1.||Essential C and C++ Topics (4 hours 16 minutes)||Arrays Basics|
|Reference in C++|
|Pointer to Structure|
|Parameter Passing Methods|
|Structures and Functions|
|Converting a C program to a C++ class|
|2.||Required Setup for Programming (50 minutes)||Online C and C++ compiler|
|Setup CodeBlocks and Settings|
|Setup Dev-C++ and Settings|
|Debugging using Dev-C++ and CodeBlocks|
|Setup and Debugging using Visual Studio|
|3.||Introduction (1 hour 25 minutes)||Stack vs Heap Memory|
|Physical vs Logical Data Structures|
|Time and Space Complexity|
|4.||Recursion (5 hours 5 minutes)||Generalizing Recursion|
|Static and Global Variables in Recursion|
|Head, Tail, and Tree Recursion|
|Fibonacci Series using Recursion|
|5.||Array Representation (1 hour 54 minutes)||Array Declaration|
|Static vs Dynamic Arrays|
|Increasing Array Size|
|Row and Column Major Formula for 2D Arrays|
|Formulas for 3D & nD Arrays|
|6.||Array ADT (6 hours 6 minutes)||Array ADT|
|Inserting in an Array|
|Deleting from Array|
|Get( ) Set( ) Avg( ) Max( ) functions on Array|
|Merging and Sorting Arrays|
|7.||Strings (2 hours 32 minutes)||Finding Length of a String|
|Validating a String|
|Reversing a String|
|8.||Matrices (2 hours 18 minutes)||C++ class for Diagonal Matrix|
|Lower Triangular Matrix Row and Column Major Mapping|
|Lower Triangular Matrix in C and C++|
|9.||Sparse Matrix and Polynomial Representation (2 hours 13 minutes)||Sparse Matrix Representation|
|Create Sparse Matrix|
|Sparse Matrix using C++|
|10.||Linked List (6 hours 53 minutes)||Dynamic Data Structure Linked List|
|Display Linked List|
|Recursive Display of Linked List|
|Sum of All Elements in a Linked List|
|Searching in a Linked List|
|Deleting from Linked List|
|Reversing a Linked List|
|Concatenating 2 Linked Lists|
|Merging 2 Linked Lists|
|11.||Sparse Matrix and Polynomial Representation using Linked List (25 minutes)||Student Challenge: Sparse Matrix using Linked List|
|Student Challenge: Polynomial Representation using Linked List|
|12.||Stacks (3 hours 16 minutes)||Stack using Array|
|Implementation of Stack using Array|
|Stack using Linked List|
|Stack Operations using Linked List|
|Infix to Postfix Conversion|
|Associativity and Unary Operators|
|13.||Queues (1 hour 32 minutes)||Queue ADT|
|Queue using Single Pointer|
|Queue using Two Pointers|
|Implementing Queue using Array|
|Drawback of Queue using Array|
|Double Ended Queue DEQUEUE|
|14.||Trees (4 hours 4 minutes)||Terminology|
|Number of Binary Trees using N Nodes|
|Height vs Nodes in Binary Tree|
|Internal Nodes vs External Nodes in Binary Tree|
|Strict Binary Tree|
|Height vs Node of Strict Binary Tree|
|Internal vs External Nodes of Strict Binary Trees|
|Analysis of n-Ary Trees|
|Full vs Complete Binary Tree|
|15.||Binary Search Trees (1 hour 35 minutes)||Searching in a Binary Search Trees|
|Inserting in a Binary Search Tre|
|Creating a Binary Search Tree|
|Deleting from Binary Search Tree|
|Program for Generating BST from Preorder|
|16.||AVL Trees (1 hour 32 minutes)||Inserting in AVL with Rotations|
|General form of AVL Rotations|
|Generating AVL Tree|
|Deletion from AVL Tree with Rotations|
|Height Analysis of AVL Trees|
|17.||Search Trees (2 hours 9 minutes)||2-3 Trees|
|Red-Black Trees vs 2-3-4 Trees|
|Creating Red-Black Tree similar to Creating 2-3-4 Tree|
|18.||Heap (1 hour 11 minutes)||Inserting in a Heap|
|Creating a Heap|
|Deleting from Heap and Heap Sort|
|Heap as Priority Queue|
|19.||Sorting Technique (4 hours 13 minutes)||Criteria used for Analysing Sorts|
|Recursive Merge Sort|
|Bin / Bucket Sort|
|20.||Hashing Technique (1 hour 29 minutes)||Chaining|
|Hash Function Ideas|
|21.||Graphs (3 hours 8 minutes)||Directed and Undirected Graphs|
|Breadth First Search|
|Depth First Search|
|Prim’s Minimum Cost Spanning Tree|
|Kruskal’s Minimum Cost Spanning Tree|
|22.||Asymptotic Notations (11 minutes)||Big Oh|
- Basic knowledge of Programming in C and C++
|Parameters||Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond||Learn C++ Programming -Beginner to Advance- Deep Dive in C++|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||58.5 hours||46 hours||30.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.45 lakhs||1.80 lakhs||0.47 lakhs|
|Instructors||Abdul Bari||Tim Buchalka||Abdul Bari|
|Topics Covered||Essential C and C++ Concepts, Recursion, Array ADT||C++ Program, Arrays Constant, Vectors||C++ Basics, Compiler IDE Setup, Array, Pointers|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out some of the featured reviews for the Abdul Bari DSA course.
- Dustin C. (5.0/5): “I have finally finished this wonderful course on Data Structures and Algorithms in C/C++. Thank you Mr. Bari for your amazing explanations and also to the teaching assistants for their quick responses to any of my questions. I recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn about DSAA. Also, subscribe to Mr. Bari’s youtube channel for some more wonderful teachings. Thanks again.”
- Ameer Akhib K. (5.0/5): “In this course, I got my entire basics cleared and very good understanding of Data Structures with detailed and clear Explanation.”
- Udit S. (5.0/5): “This is the best course on data structure and Algorithms. In first year of college I tried various resources to learn DSA. but all courses only focus on writing code but in this course I learned not only writing code but also the concepts from basic to advanced. In lots of courses the response time is nearly 48 hr. but for each and every question I asked I got response within 4 to 6 hours. Thank you sir for making a such awesome course.”
- Rashi S. (5.0/5): “It’s a really wonderful course. it is a little lengthy but important also, for programmers.”
- Vyomesh K. (5.0/5): “ The Instructor is the Best Instructor. He makes the concept easy, Thank You Sir”
- Kunal Singh R. (4.5/5): “The teaching style of Abdul bari sir is amazing. This is the best course for data structure and algorithm. Any person regardless of the education background can understand easily. The only thing which is missing in this course is the coding questions. I hope that will be included at some time.”
- Mirzobakhtiyor H. (4.0/5): “ Not the best course you can find out there, but if the goal is to learn data structures using specifically C/C++, this course does a pretty good job of explaining the basics.”
- Kommareddy S. (4.0/5): “Excellent in teaching with the methods opted by abdul sir and Updation of course might help students lot like indcluding applications and all other sorts”
- Mikhail O. (3.0/5): “Very poor English for an instructor. Confusing, unclear and outright bad pronunciation, too much repetitive vocabulary and long pauses. Personally, I prefer not see the half of the whiteboard space reserved for the instructor moving back and fourth. Use the digital whiteboard! Wasting too much time student’s time on redundant content. Why write code on the board and then the same code in IDE with almost each example? Length of the course should be no more that half of what it is. Very sloppy. Too often misusing free() instead of delete. Duplicating examples in C and C++. Why not stick with one? Hey, may as well throw in some Java or Fortran to make the course longer. To many examples of how NOT to program. If one can come up with a dozen of inefficient examples how not to code, it does not mean students should waste time absorbing that. Section on queues is totally bloated with array examples, while nobody in their right mind would use arrays when linked lists are available. Totally inadequate coding practices. Poor choice if variable names. Code should be self-explanatory. Some of the examples made me feel like they were intended for target auditory with mental deficiency.”
- Mark M. (3.0/5): “I wish he did more of the code examples in c++.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. This course is priced at INR 3,399 on Udemy but you can get this course at INR 455 with 87% off.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The course teaches data structures in a detailed manner using the C and C++ programming languages.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course is 58.5 hours in duration.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, there is a certification after successful completion of the Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++ course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course has a 4.6 star rating and is rated by more than 35 thousand students.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, there is lifetime access to this course along with 270 downloadable resources.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, the course is accessible across all devices and software.