Some of the topics covered in this course are Big O Notation, Recursion, Searching & Sorting Algorithms, Data Structures, Linked Tests, Dynamic Programming, and many more.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||1.25 lakhs|
|Instructor||Colt Steele (Experienced Web Developer & Coach)|
|Topics Covered||Big O Notation, Arrays & Objects, Recursion, Searching Algorithms, Data Structures|
|Total Student Reviews||0.22 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction & Big O Notation (1 hour 16 mins)||Counting Operations, Visualizing Time Complexities, Simplifying Big O Expressions|
|2.||Analyzing Performance of Arrays & Objects (20 mins)||The Big O of Objects, When are Arrays Slow, Big O of Array Methods|
|3.||Problem Solving Approach (1 hour 1 min)||Understanding the Problem, Concrete Examples, Solve or Simplify, Interview Strategies|
|4.||Problem Solving Patterns (1 hour 8 mins)||Frequency Counter Pattern, Multiple Pointers Pattern, Count Unique Values Solution, Sliding Window Pattern, Divide & Conquer Pattern|
|5.||Recursion & Recursion Problem Set (1 hour)||Why use Recursion, The Call Stack, Common Recursion Pitfalls, Pure Recursion|
|6.||Searching Algorithms (1 hour 5 mins)||Introduction to Searching & Linear Search, Linear Search Big O, Binary Search, Naive String Search|
|7.||Bubble Sort (36 mins)||–|
|8.||Selection Sort (19 mins)||–|
|9.||Insertion Sort (17 mins)||–|
|10.||Comparing Bubble, Selection & Insertion Sort (6 mins)||–|
|11.||Merge Sort (45 mins)||–|
|12.||Quick Sort (43 mins)||–|
|13.||Radix Sort (39 mins)||–|
|14.||Data Structures’ Introduction (41 mins)||–|
|15.||Singly Linked Lists (1 hour 32 mins)||–|
|16.||Doubly Linked Lists (1 hour 12 mins)||–|
|17.||Stacks + Queues (48 mins)||Creating a Stack with an Array, Writing Our Own Stack From Scratch, Big O of Stacks|
|Creating Queues Using Arrays, Writing Our Own Queue From Scratch, BIG O of Queues|
|18.||Binary Search Trees (58 mins)||Introduction, Binary Tree Classes, Insert & Find Solution, Big O of Binary Search Trees|
|19.||Tree Traversal (49 mins)||–|
|20.||Binary Heaps (1 hour 32 mins)||–|
|21.||Hash Tables (1 hour 8 mins)||–|
|22.||Graphs & Graphs Traversal (1 hour 58 mins)||–|
|23.||Dijkstra’s Algorithm (1 hour 5 mins)||–|
|24.||Dynamic Programming (51 mins)||–|
- Stable internet connection
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||21.5 hours||13 hours||19.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.25 lakhs||0.90 lakhs||1.73 lakhs|
|Instructors||Colt Steele||Stephen Grider||Andrei Neagoie|
|Topics Covered||Big O Notation, Arrays & Objects, Recursion, Searching Algorithms, Data Structures||String Reversal, Palindromes, Integer Reversal, Anagrams, Sentence Capitalization||Data Structures, Arrays, Hash Tables, Linked Lists, Stacks & Queues, Graphs, Recursion, Sorting|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Vijay C. (5.0/5) “I really Enjoyed the course, got the clear visualization of the Data structures and algorithms, Great content, worth watching and Learning, Thanks a lot Colt!, Appreciate if you could make some videos on Trie Data structure as well.”
- Micah B. (5.0/5) “I thought the course had quite a bit of content and was very informative. I also enjoyed the fact that there wasn’t a high amount of math that you needed to understand the subject.”
- Jonathan B. (5.0/5) “This was a really great way to get started with Algo and DS. Everything was tailored in such a way that it was easy to understand. Some small errors with practice problems, but otherwise it was great.”
- Michael C. (5.0/5) “This is a good course. Colt goes over each algorithm or data structure before he shows you the code. He uses diagrams and video to teach you what is different and how each algorithm works.”
- Chaitanya Krishna M. (5.0/5) “Perfect for people looking to learn data structures from the beginning.”
- Wichai S. (4.0/5) “This course serves as a very comprehensible introduction to algorithms and data structures with JS. Colt is great at explaining them to top it off. Despite all that, I feel like it lacks real use cases in algorithm problem. It’d be great if each section has related question after the explanation. Like finding the starting point of a loop meant to introduce you to Linked-List problem and powerset or permutation is a very good start for recursively backtracking. Without that, I feel like the course just introduce the basic concepts of them all, but if that the purpose in itself, it’s a great one.”
- Yirou C. (4.0/5) “The course is very well structured and easy for beginners to dive into Data Structures and Algos. However the some of the code could be implemented with better time complexity or complexity in general. For example in the Naive String search implementation Cole used a nested for loop to loop through the long string and then inside loop through short string to compare each character. This could be achieved by simply comparing substrings of long string to short string with single for loop.”
- Jeff G. (4.0/5) “Good introduction to a variety of algorithms and data structures. I left a star off though as it is listed as a “Masterclass” but I felt like some more intermediate topics weren’t talked about as much. I used the course as a refreshed for upcoming interviews and it seemed like some important topics from my data structures course weren’t covered. Also, certain examples weren’t fleshed out (weighted graph implementation for example). It would have been nice to have more examples / walkthroughs / coding exercises that showed how you can use the data structures to solve algorithm challenges (leet code medium+ for example).”
- Amit S. (3.0/5) “biggest disappointment is course has no updates for years and has many parts missing which are promised during the course. if You are just starting from zero then OK else don’t expect much.”
- Thang T. (3.0/5) “I would love to see more exercises and an updated course. Some explanations were more confusing than helpful. Lots of going back and forth which may cause confusion to beginners. Overall Colt is decent instructor. It was enjoyable and a good introduction to DS&A, but that’s the extent of the course.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn Big O Notation, Arrays & Objects, Recursion, Searching Algorithms, Data Structures, etc. through fun animated videos & real-world examples.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 21.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.