“Data Structures and Algorithms using c++” is a course suitable for all levels of learners and focuses on providing strong concepts to the students in the domain. Through this course, one will be able to develop an in-depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms such as Trees, Linked lists, and many more. The courses are usually available at INR 3399 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Data Structures and Algorithms using c++ for INR 455.
This course requires basic knowledge of programs such as the concept of loops and conditionals. Taking this course will help you in areas such as Data structures using C++, BST in the Tree section, Selection Sort using C++, Insertion Sort using C++, etc.
|Registration Link||Apply Now! (Bestseller)|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Instructor||Muhammad Hamza Abdul Rehman|
|Topics Covered||Concepts as well as coding of data structures & algorithms such as Trees, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Sorts, etc|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||All levels (pc/ mobile with good internet connection, basic knowledge of programming and concept of loops, conditionals, etc)|
|Total Student Reviews||141|
|Sl No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Linked Lists and Introduction to Data Structures in C++ (40 minutes)||Introduction to Data Structures, Linked List Explanation, Node of a Singly Linked List, Node, Making a new Node|
|Insert Function & values in Linked List, Traversing a Linked List, Traversing Linked List Code, Optimization, Search in Linked List, Delete Node in Linked List, Delete code.|
|2.||Stack (11 minutes)||Stack Explanation, Stack Code|
|3.||Queue (21 minutes)||Introduction to Queue, Making Queue Class, Enqueue, Traversing a Queue|
|Function to traverse a queue, Dequeue Explanation, Dequeue|
|4.||Introduction to Trees (38 minutes)||Trees, BST (Binary Search Tree), Node of BST, New Node, Inserting in BST|
|Insert values, Preorder traversal, Inorder traversal, Postorder traversal|
|5.||Delete from BST (26 minutes)||Min value node, Delete from BST, Delete, delete Value|
|6.||Algorithms (25 minutes)||Selection Sort, Insertion Sort|
- PC/ Laptops/ Tablets/ Mobile phone.
- Good internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of programs, such as the concept of loops and conditionals.
|Parameters||Data Structures and Algorithms using c++||Algorithms (Data Structures) Bootcamp in C++||Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials using C++ (2023)|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||2.5 Hours||17.5 Hours||27 Hours|
|Instructors||Muhammad Hamza Abdul Rehman||Holczer Balazs||Prateek Narang, Coding Minutes|
|Level||All levels||All levels||All levels|
|Topics Covered||Concepts as well as coding of data structures & algorithms such as Trees, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Sorts, etc||Data Structures, Trees, Recursion, Backtracking, Dynamic Programming, Graphs, Search Algorithms, etc||Data structures, algorithms, problem-solving using C++, Trees, Recursion & Backtracking, OOP’s, etc|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Compare Similar Courses||Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Data Structures and Algorithms: Deep Dive Using C++||Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ For Coding Interview|
|Object Oriented Programming using C++ from Basic to Advanced||Mastering critical SKILLS in Data Structures using C++||Learn Basics of Data Structures & Algorithms in C++|
Here are some of the students’ reviews for the “Data Structures and Algorithms using c++” course given below.
- Fernando T (5.0/5) “I love this course so far, and yes it is meeting my expectations. Thank you very much.”
- Adan A (5.0/5) “I think you did a very good job the way you explain this lesson. I feel very satisfied.”
- Ismail Akram I (5.0/5) “the part of data structure is very amazing and I benefit from it a lot but the part of algorithms I really didn’t need much but the whole course is above expectations.”
- Jeba Shiny J (5.0/5) “It was amazing. I was able to learn all the concepts fast and the teaching was very clear. But my only concern is that it has only two algorithms. I kindly request you to upload more algorithms.”
- Sajid S (4.5/5) “I took this course after learning a few programming languages and for me, it was really helpful as the tutor explains really well. This course was definitely worth it.”
- Ajit K (4.0/5) “Thank You Mr. Muhammad Hamza AbdulRehman for making this course. You made good learning material for revision purposes and thank you once again I always use this course for revision purposes?.”
- Jaideep S (4.0/5) “Yes, it was very helpful and was very good for learning.”
- Aditya R (3.5/5) “not a very detailed course on data structures.”
- Ajinkya K (3.0/5) “A beginner-level content. The speaker could have been more direct and not repetitive. Otherwise, good!.”
- Prasuna A (3.0/5) “too slow. detailed description on the working of pointers could have been given.”
Data Structures and Algorithms using c++: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is priced at INR 799 originally. However, currently, it is available for INR 455 only after a discount of 87%.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will be able to learn about the concepts as well as coding of data structures & algorithms such as Trees, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Sorts, and more through this course.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course has a duration of 2 hours and 50 minutes.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. A certificate of completion from Udemy will be provided upon completing the course successfully.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Udemy.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you will get lifetime access to the course on mobile or TV.
Ques. How many sections are there in the course?
Ans. There are 6 sections in the course containing a total of 47.
Ques. Are there any coding exercises in the course?
Ans. No, there are no coding exercises.