Qlik Sense Masterclass for Data Science and BI will teach students how to create simple tables and charts in Qlik Sense. This course is for students who want to go deep into the world of scripting and high-performance mapping and analysis.
The course helps the students to master advanced techniques that enterprise-ready data analytics specialists use. This course prepares the students by giving thorough knowledge of this leading business intelligence tool, covering everything from scripting to geo-analysis, set analysis, extensions, and more. Students will learn how to conduct thorough mapping (including heatmaps, density maps, and more), grasp basic and advanced scripting techniques, execute set analysis, and connect extensions with ease. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Qlik Sense Masterclass for Data Science and BI for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Aspiring data scientists
- BI programmers
- Experts of visualisation
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||2,322 students|
|Instructor||JP Labuschagne https://www.linkedin.com/in/jplabuschagne|
|Topics Covered||Qlik, Geo Analysis and Correlation, Basic Scripting, Set Analysis|
|Total Student Reviews||531|
- Fundamentals of Qlik Sense subjects
- Linking and grouping of data
- Using the script editor for Qlik Sense scripting
- Several scripting techniques for data loading
- Field manipulation using scripts
- Creating scripts with variables
- Many concatenation techniques using scripting
- Working with artificial keys
- Debugging a script
- Chart tables
- Utilising QVD files
- Using Extensions to expand the functionality of Qlik Sense charts
- Comprehensive Set Analysis
|1.||Course introduction (04 minutes)||Welcome & Course Overview|
|Leave a review Video|
|BONUS: Learning Path|
|Get the materials|
|2.||Geo analysis and correlation (01 hour 12 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Connecting to and associating the data|
|The humble bar chart|
|Geo analysis and Correlation|
|3.||Basic scripting (01 hour 04 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Adding and renaming fields|
|4.||Joining and transforming data (through scripting) (48 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Joining and transforming data|
|5.||Extensions, variables and (more) set analysis (57 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Set Analysis recap|
|Set Analysis with modifier|
|Using variables in set analysis|
|Extensions, parameters and (more) set analysis|
|6.||Conclusion (01 minutes)||Thank you|
- Qlik Sense installation has to be done
- Basic familiarity with computers
- Passion for knowledge
- Students who are interested in data
Hannes Grobbelaar (5/5) : I started off learning Qlik Sense via a friend with explanations above my knowledge. You sir have covered EVERY question that I had. I thank you for the course and keep up the AWESOME work!
- Willie Cheeks (5/5) : One of the best course teachers I’ve seen on this platform.
- Martha B (5/5) : I also watch the course on my iPad and it’s perfect.
- Johnny Torch (5/5) : JP does his best to take us as far as he can.
- Emmanouil C. (5/5) : Excellent course for someone with beginner to mid-level knowledge!
- Max F. (2/5) : Course materials should be updated for Qlik Cloud; no advanced concepts, more like “Introduction Part 2”; “happy Qlik-ing” catchphrase is super annoying; recommend watching on x2 speed.
- Hisham A. (2.5/5) : Need to specify material better
- Derrich S. (2/5) : I feel like the Operators in Set Analysis are skimmed over with little to no detail.
- Veera Prasad K. (3/5) : Good for basics
About the Author
The instructor of this course is JP Labuschagne who is a Analytics & Data Science. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 3,027 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 6 Courses and has taught 11,361 Students so far.
- Instructor have over 15 years of experience as a data professional working in analytics and data science
- While working as a consultant at Deloitte, Instructor concentrated on finance, audit, risk, and compliance and developed most of my knowledge
- At one of the biggest tech companies lately, Instructor have been in charge of analytics programmes
- Check out Instructor’s YouTube channel as well for more fantastic free content: “The Data Man”
- Instructor’s passion is creating insights that are visually appealing and that have a significant business impact
- Students can be sure that Instructor is familiar with the major players in visualisation, whether it be Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau, or PowerBI! Instructor is working with SuperDataScience to provide students the top data science visualisation courses right now
- Instructor is here to help students to improve their visualisation skills and expand their data science toolkit in a hands-on, meticulous, and enjoyable way
- The greatest place to begin your visualisation adventure is with Qlik Sense; in fact, that’s where Instructor began
|Parameters||Qlik Sense Masterclass for Data Science and BI||Qlik Sense for Data Science and BI||Certificate in Qlik Sense Analytics Development|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||4 hours||5.5 hours||14 hours|
|Rating||4.5 /5||4.4 /5||4.4 /5|
|Instructors||JP Labuschagne||JP Labuschagne||Paul Scotchford|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|