The ‘Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp Course’ is categorized as an intermediate-level course designed for those who have prior programming knowledge. The course is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars The course helps in learning the use of Python for analyzing data and creating beautiful visualizations as well as helps in using powerful machine learning algorithms.
Originally, this course is priced between INR 2,000 to INR 4,000. Students can Enroll Now and get an exclusive discount of up to 90% off the regular price by clicking on the link.
|Price||Students can Join Now and get a discount of up to 90% off the regular price (|
|Student Enrollment||6.27 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Intermediate (Programming Experience & Admin permission to download files)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.28 lakhs|
|S. No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1||Python for Data Analysis – NumPy (1 Hour 04 minutes)||Numpy Arrays, Numpy Operations, Numpy Array Indexing,|
|2||Python for Data Analysis – Pandas (1 Hour 43 Minutes)||Data Frames Part – 1,2,3, Missing Data, Groupby, Operations, Data Input, and Output|
|3||Python for Data Visualization – Matplotlib (1 Hour)||Matplotlib 1, 2, 3|
|4||Python for Data Visualization – Seaborn (1 Hour 22 Minutes)||Categorical Plots, Style and Color, Grids and Matrix Plots|
|5||Support Vector Machines (35 Minutes)||SVM Theory, Support Vector Machines with Python|
|6||Natural Language Processing (1 Hour 19 Minutes)||NLP With Python Part 1,2,3|
|7||Big Data and Spark with Python (1 Hour 42 Minutes)||Big Data Overview, Spark Overview, Local Spark Set up, AWS Account Set up|
|8||Neural Nets and Deep Learning (5 Hour 2 Minutes)||Perceptron Model, Activation Functions, Multi-class Classification Considerations, Cost Functions, and Gradient Descent|
- Prior Programming experience
- Admin permissions to download files
|Parameters||Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp||The Data Science Courses 2023: Complete Data Science Bootcamp||2023 Python for Machine Learning and Data Science Masterclass|
|Offers||Students can join the course now and get an exclusive discount of up to 90% off the regular price by clicking on the link.|
|Registration Link||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Duration||25 Hours||29.5 Hours||44 Hours|
|Rating||4.6/5||4.6 / 5||4.7 / 5|
|Student Enrollments||6.27 lakhs||4.85 lakh||59k|
|Instructors||Jose Portilla||365 Careers, 365 Careers Team||Jose Portilla|
|Topics Covered||Neutral Nets and Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Support Vector Machines||Probability, Statistics, Python, Advanced Statistical Methods, Deep Learning, Mathematics||NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course,
- Natalie P. (5.0/5): “Awesome course. Jose Portilla is a great instructor, his explanations are crystal clear and easy to follow. The best part of the course are the exercises, you have coding exercises for each ML algorithm, for each visualization library etc. Practice is the most important part in my opinion and not all courses here offer many (or any) exercises. If you get stuck, the solutions notebook guide you through each step. Many thanks Jose!’’
- Saurabh K (5.0/5): “A very easy and clear to understand the concept dictated by the instructor. Learned a lot of new things looking forward to join some new course on machine learning. A big thanks to Mr. Jose Portilla.”
- Mike M. (5.0/5): “Jose P. is a great instructor. He is well organize. He builds his lectures step by step from basic fundamentals to complex topics. He points out important steps to avoid faults later on. He speaks clearly. I think it is helpful to review some statistic course to explain the topics. although he mentioned a book you can follow.”
- David M. (5.0/5): “This course was a really good. I came for the Python thinking it was a deep dive into python programming. The Visualizations was a bonus but eventually got over my head. That said the instructor,Jose, was really good and very thorough. Top Notch!! Highly Recommend!”
- Soheel H. (5.0/5): “This is an excellent course! Jose is a very good instructor, and the course is kept up to date as software changes unlike some others on Udemy. The course is very practically oriented, and focuses on actually using Python and Jupyter to do analysis rather than spending too much time on machine learning theory. You do get a high level overview of the mathematics of each machine learning technique, which I think will be sufficient for most people. There are lots of projects within the course, which really help you learn and understand the content. For those of you interested in the details of the mathematics, I recommend following this course up with Andrew Ng’s excellent free course on Coursera, which complements this course very well.
- Shalini D. (4.0/5): “the course gave me entire overview of data science , before this course i was too scared about machine learning topic, but sir has explained very well , now i’m too confident to explore more into machine learning topic. I really want to thank sir jose for this course and syllabus”
- Atikant K. (4.0/5): “Helps someone who’s just finished with basics of Python to get into data analysis and machine learning. A good starting point, once you have a grasp of Python.”
- Sukanya M (4.0/5): More expectation about the DL algorithms, so that how classification actually takes place would be clear for big data system. Multi Classification cases are not touched almost.
- Ufuk Kadir E. (3.0/5): “The course is basically good. But there are a few sections that are quite outdated, especially the last section with AWS. While we, the students, obviously don’t ask Jose to refilm everything every time a new update occurs on platforms, there should be explanations with up-to-date information and appropriate answers to questions the students have asked. Often times the answers in the Q&A are short (and not satisfactorily explained), and there are sometimes no answers at all. For me, for example, the lecture on AWS and Spark was completely undoable because I could not set it up even though I did all the steps some of the students have suggested (but no suggestion was given by either the TAs or Jose). If you still sell the course, then you have the obligation to update what you periodically check and find material that needs updating. Otherwise, it is just a bad reputation and falling behind of other platforms like MITx.”
- Matt H. (3.0/5): “Overall, the course is useful, easy to follow and covers a good amount of ground. The issue I have with it though is that it is poorly maintained, and some of the content is several years out of date (e.g. solutions including functions/methods that were deprecated from Python a long time ago). While a slight lag here is forgivable, and any course will always be a little bit behind the latest versions of Python and specific libraries, it doesn’t sit well with me that the instructor keeps the same outdated content for years while continuing to make money from selling the course. It’s not a bad course at all – I just think it would be a lot better if the content were kept up-to-date.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp: FAQs
Ques. Is Python for data science and machine learning Bootcamp good?
Ans. Python for data science and machine learning Bootcamp is an amazing course with well-detailed modules and projects,
Ques. Which Python course is best for data science?
Ans. Some of the best python courses are,
- Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis [Udemy]
- Python Basic for Data Science [edX]
- Python for Data Science Course [Datacamp]
- Data Science with Python Certification Course [Simplilearn]
- Master Python for Data Science [Linkedin Learning]
Ques. How good is the Udemy data science course?
Ans. Udemy Data Science courses are one of the best, as it has over 10,000 courses out of which more than 500 are free courses. One can choose to specialize in Python, Tableau, etc.
Ques. Who is Jose Portilla?
Ans. Jose Portilla is an instructor and trainer for Data Science Programming.
Ques. Is Jose Portilla’s course worth it?
Ans. Yes, his courses are a great source of knowledge for students who wants to learn Python.
Ques. Which data science course is best on Udemy?
Ans. The best data science course on Udemy are,
- The Data Science Course: Complete Data Science Bootcamp
- Data Science A-Z: Real-Life Exercises
- Python for Data Science & Machine Learning
- Complete Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Ques. Which certification is best for data science?
Ans. The best Data Science Certificates are as follows,
- SAS Advanced Analytics Professional Certification
- SAS Certified Data Curation Professional
- DASCA: Senior Data Scientist
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- HarvardX’s Data Science Professional Certificate
Ques. What is the best Python for machine learning?
Ans. NumPy is the best and popular python library for large multi-dimensional array and matrix processing.