Intro to Data Science: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting course provides training to teach the essential skillset required to start a job as a Data Scientist. The course contains lessons on Statistical Analysis, Data Visualization, Machine Learning Algorithms, and Python.
It is a fast-paced course that features written material, exercises, and a step-wise guide on how to use industry-relevant tools like SQL, Tableau and Python to tackle any Data Science related- problems. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Intro to Data Science: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting Course for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anybody who has a general interest in Data Science
- Anyone who is dissatisfied with their current position and looking to shift into Data Science
- Undergraduate students that desire to pursue a profession in Data Science
- Students who are unsure of their future job goals and desire to learn more about Data Science
- Young Data Scientists aspiring to advance their careers
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||17,233 students|
|Instructor||Kirill Eremenko https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirilleremenko|
|Topics Covered||Data Science Career Path, Tableau, Python, Cloud, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||4,275|
- Data Science process
- Concept of Cloud and its use in Data Science
- Database concepts
- Basics of Statistics and how they relate to Data Science
- Data Mining
- A brief overview of Machine Learning
|1.||Section 0: ——————– Introduction —————- (04 minutes)||Welcome to the Course|
|Where to get the materials|
|2.||Section 1: ——————– The Ultimate Data Science Guide —————- (01 hour 42 minutes)||The 6-Week Data Scientist|
|The Data Science Process|
|Interview with Nadieh Bremer|
|Statistical Learning & Meet Hadelin de Ponteves|
|Deep Learning and Computer Vision|
|Deep Learning and NLP|
|3.||Section 2: ——————– Data Science with Tableau ——————– (01 hour 08 minutes)||Intro to Tableau – Step 1|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 2|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 3|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 4|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 5|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 6|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 7|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 8|
|Intro to Tableau – Step 9|
|4.||Section 3: ——————– Data Science with Python ——————– (01 hour 38 minutes)||Python – Step 1|
|Python – Step 2|
|Python – Step 3|
|Python – Step 4|
|Python – Step 5|
|Python – Step 6|
|Python – Step 7|
|Python – Step 8|
|Python – Step 9|
|Python – Step 10|
|5.||Section 4: ——————– Data Science with the Cloud ——————– (25 minutes)||Cloud – Step 1|
|Cloud – Step 2|
|Cloud – Step 3|
|Cloud – Step 4|
|6.||Section 5: ——————– Course Conclusion ——————– (14 minutes)||Course Conclusion|
|THANK YOU Video|
|7.||Special Offer (31 seconds)||***YOUR SPECIAL BONUS***|
The course has no prerequisites, you just need to be eager to learn about Data Science and the career path.
Daniel Davidson (5/5): This is an excellent overview course that helps understand the steps to start learning data science. It provides practical steps to take and has good intro lessons in the key areas – especially Tableau and Python. Highly recommended!!
- Julio de Carvalho Ponce (5/5): An excellent introduction to find out if Data Science is the field for you.
- Maryna Gutruf (5/5): This course gives a great overview of data science! I recommend this course all data-scientists-beginners.
- Sooraj Nellikunja (5/5): Excellent course, my stepping stone to the field of data science
- Anoosha Qaisar (5/5): It is a very good course for beginners in data science.
- Rene Grasser (2/5): Not sure what this course is but it is not enough for an introduction.
- Malik Sikandar Hayat (1/5): Hi, Disappointed with the python and cloud sessions as learned nothing from these and am still totally lost.
- Farriya Jawed (1/5): the videos were outdated so they did not align with the current python software version which made simple things complicated
- Anonymized User (1/5): I was not expecting this to be an infomercial for some other course.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Kirill Eremenko who is a Data Scientist. With a 4.5 instructor rating and 5,99,095 reviews on Udemy, he offers 59 courses and has taught 2,251,523 students so far.
- Professionally, he is a Data Science consultant with experience in the retail, transportation, retail, and financial sectors.
- He received training from the top analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia, and since he started teaching on Udemy, he has shared his experience with thousands of aspiring Data Scientists.
- Students can quickly figure out from his courses how he gives step-by-step tutoring in the field of Data Science by fusing his real-world expertise and academic background in Physics and Mathematics.
|Parameters||Intro to Data Science: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Starting||Careers in Data Science A-Z™||Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||5 hours||3.5 hours||6 hours|
|Rating||4.4 /5||4.6 /5||4.5 /5|
|Instructors||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|