How to Start a Career in Data Science 2023 course will teach students how to create data science project portfolio and help them to land a job in data science. The course also helps to ace behavioral and technical questions that are asked in the interview.
The course gives in-depth knowledge of data science, types of roles in data science, and interview process structure. The course will also help students learn valuable information that can give them a much-needed edge over other candidates. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get How to Start a Career in Data Science 2023 for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Students who want to learn more about data science or become a data scientist
- Candidates who desire a successful job can take this course
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||3,315 students|
|Instructor||365 Careers https://www.linkedin.com/in/365careers|
|Topics Covered||Data science project portfolio, data science phone interview, and in-person data science interview|
|Total Student Reviews||356|
- How to find employment in data science
- Make a portfolio of data science projects
- Create a resume
- Networking can help aspirants land an interview
- How to achieve success in the phone interview
- How to complete the take-home exam
- How to ace the technical and behavioural tests
|1.||Course Introduction (12 minutes)||What does the course cover?|
|The data science knowledge you need|
|Types of roles in data science|
|The interview process structure|
|What interviewers look for|
|How to get the most out of the course|
|2.||The data science project portfolio (37 minutes)||Portfolio overview|
|What is a data science project?|
|The projects you should do|
|How to differentiate your projects|
|Asking a favor|
|Where to showcase your projects|
|Projects on Github|
|Projects on Kaggle|
|Bonus content: Portfolio website|
|3.||The data science resume (20 minutes)||Resume overview|
|How to structure your resume|
|How to write about work and projects|
|Customize your resume|
|Your virtual resume|
|Data science cover letters|
|Bonus content: LinkedIn|
|4.||Getting a data science interview (09 minutes)||Interviewing overview|
|How candidates are selected|
|Networking for data scientists|
|Leveraging your resources|
|Reaching out to recruiters|
|5.||The data science phone interview (05 minutes)||Phone interview overview|
|What to expect|
|How to prepare|
|How to succeed|
|6.||The take-home test (08 minutes)||The types of take-home tests|
|Dealing with data sets|
|7.||The in-person data science interview (09 minutes)||What to expect|
|Ace the behavioral interview|
|The briefcase method|
|8.||Bonus content: Interviews with successful data scientists (02 hours 33 minutes)||Anna interview|
|Mock interview with Rachel Castellino|
|Star storytelling technique|
|9.||Bonus downloadable materials (21 seconds)||Resume and cover letter templates and checklist|
|Reach out templates|
- Anyone interested in a career in data science can take the course
Jaime Alfonso González M. (5/5) : Ken gives useful tips on how to start a career in this area. I liked the resume and portfolio sections but felt a bit long the bonus content (given that it is compulsory)
- James Reynolds (5/5) : This course gives a road map for me to follow toward a successful career.
- Dimitri L. Koch (4/5) : In a nutshell: if you’re on the search for a good overview of data science incl.
- Mirza Hyder Baig (5/5) : You can questions like ” As per Ken recruiters are looking for…..options” or “As per Ken, a good resume must have this part”.
- ANKUR SRIVASTAVA (5/5) : I am loving Bonus Materials and Interviews with successful data scientists.
- Mow Y. C. (2.5/5) : Too basic and waste of time.
- Moshe K. (2/5) : This course don’t have any professional content whatsoever. I would say it’s a nice tips for resume in general, but have nothing to do with data science.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is 365 Careers who is a Creating opportunities for Data Science and Finance students. With 4.6 Instructor Rating and 659,242 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 91 Courses and has taught 2,288,609 Students so far.
- On Udemy, 365 Careers is the top-selling provider of courses in business, finance, and data science
- In 210 different countries, more than 2,000,000 students have taken the company’s courses
- Individuals who have finished 365 Careers trainings now work at renowned companies like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank
- In Udemy right now, 365 focuses on the following subjects: 1) Finance – Financial modelling in Excel, valuation, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis (FSA), investment banking (IB), leveraged buyout (LBO), corporate budgeting, using Python for finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA 2) Data science – Credit Risk Modeling and Credit Analytics, Data Literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy, Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python Programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the Integration of SQL and Tableau, the Integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, and Power BI Entrepreneurship: Business Strategy, HR Management, Marketing, Decision-Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, as well as Tesla’s Business Strategy and Marketing 4) Office productivity, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 5) Business Blockchain Every one of our courses is: Pre-scripted, practical, laser-focused, interesting, and tested in real-world situations By selecting 365 Careers, you can be certain that you will learn from seasoned professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and will help you go from a beginner to a pro in the shortest amount of time
- The courses offered by 365 Careers are the ideal place to start whether you want to work as a financial analyst, data scientist, business analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst, business executive, finance manager, FP&A analyst, investment banker, or entrepreneur.
|Parameters||How to Start a Career in Data Science 2023||Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis||Data Science Career Guide – Interview Preparation|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||4.5 hours||5 hours||4 hours|
|Rating||4.6 /5||4.6 /5||4.7 /5|
|Instructors||365 Careers||365 Careers||Jose Portilla|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|