Careers in Data Science A-Z course is designed to help students understand the career options in Data Science including different branches of Data Science, requirements to become a Data Scientist, different job options, etc.
The course is suitable for students and aspiring Data Scientists, as well as those interested in switching careers. The instructors of the course share useful insights, guidance, hacks and tips, recommendations, lessons from mistakes, and achievements in their own careers. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get the Careers in Data Science A-Z Course for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Any professional or student looking to begin or transition into a career in Data Science
- Data Scientists who want to advance their careers
- Anyone who is curious about the career options in Data Science
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||12,554 students|
|Instructor||Kirill Eremenko https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirilleremenko|
|Topics Covered||What is Data Science, Basic Education needed in Data Science, Job Options, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||2,501|
- The fundamental stages to becoming a Data Scientist
- How to advance careers in Data Science
- Hacks, tips, and tactics for a profession in Data Science
|1.||Module 0 – Welcome (17 minutes)||Welcome to the course|
|Some Additional Resources!!|
|2.||Module 1 – What is Data Science (36 minutes)||What is Data Science?|
|Why Is Data Science Important?|
|What does a Data Scientist do?|
|How the Data Scientist every day looks like|
|Data Science Roles|
|How does a typical Data Science project work|
|Future of Data Science|
|Will Data Science be on Demand|
|3.||Module 2 – Requirements (49 minutes)||Kick Off – Module 2|
|Basic Education / Degree needed in Data Science|
|How much Math is required?|
|How much Statistics is required?|
|How many Machine Learning algorithms should I know?|
|Importance of having a Master’s or PhD|
|What are the minimum basic requirements to start a career in Data Science?|
|What background do you need to start a career in Data Science?|
|What is the most important habit for becoming a good Data Scientist?|
|What are the best 3 qualities to have in Data Science?|
|4.||Module 3 – Becoming a Top Data Scientist (44 minutes)||Pathways to study Data Science|
|What are the main skills to learn?|
|Statistics topics to learn|
|What programming languages you should know|
|R vs. Python|
|Do I need to know R & Python or will only one do?|
|Resources to learn|
|How to become a Top Level Data Scientist|
|Where to get practical experience|
|5.||Module 4 – Job Options (18 minutes)||What types of jobs are there?|
|Freelancing & Remote Work|
|How to start with 0 experience|
|Which job is right for me?|
|6.||Module 5 – Promoting Yourself (27 minutes)||How to prepare a CV / Portfolio|
|Should I create a blog or portfolio in order to get a DS job?|
|Best places to promote your skills|
|How to stand out from the crowd|
|7.||Module 6 – Interview (20 minutes)||What questions should you expect|
|How to prepare yourself for the interview|
|THANK YOU Video|
|8.||Extra Offer (30 seconds)||***YOUR SPECIAL BONUS***|
Basic knowledge of high-school Maths.
Lucas King (5/5): This is an excellent overview for those looking to launch into a data science career. The course is in a Q&A format based on many questions asked by people just starting out in data science. The presenters respond to the questions in a conversational style with a lot of back-and-forth discussion. They also provide 8 nicely designed infographics as downloadable resources summarizing the data science process, key roles, must-read books, interview questions to expect, etc.
- Ventsislav Yordanov (5/5): An awesome course about how to start your career in the data science field.
- Manish K Lal (5/5): The data science skillset (diagram), resources, interview preparation, and Fermi questions were a delightful bonus.
- Paul Soutter (4/5): It’s also probably a wonderful overview for anyone with no knowledge of the data science business.
- Kagera AI (5/5): It is really excellent for the beginning of your carrier in DS.
Timothy Shawn Anderson (1/5): I am not sure why this content is contained within the USSF Force multiplier Learning path.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Kirill Eremenko who is a Data Scientist. With a 4.5 instructor rating and 599,095 reviews on Udemy, he offers 59 courses and has taught 2,251,523 students so far.
- Professionally, he is a Data Science consultant with experience in the retail, transportation, retail, and financial sectors.
- He received training from the top analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia, and since he started teaching on Udemy, he has shared his experience with thousands of aspiring Data Scientists.
- Students can figure out from his courses how he gives skilled step-by-step tutoring in the field of Data Science by fusing my real-world expertise and academic background in Physics and Mathematics.
|Parameters||Careers in Data Science A-Z™||R Programming: Advanced Analytics In R For Data Science||Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||3.5 hours||6 hours||6 hours|
|Rating||4.6 /5||4.6 /5||4.5 /5|
|Instructors||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|