Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer – Learn C++ and Make Video Games is one of the bestselling game development courses on Udemy and is rated 4.7 stars out of 5. The courses are usually available at INR 5,200 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer – Learn C++ and Make Video Games for INR 699.
The course helps you to create and modify video games using Unreal Engine 5, even if you’re a complete beginner. By the end of the course, you’ll be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and will be eager to learn more.
|Course Name||Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games|
|Student Enrollment||3.28 lakhs|
|Instructor||Sam Pattuzi, GameDev.tv Team, Stephen Ulibarri|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Windows or Mac to install Unreal 5 and no previous Unreal or coding experience needed)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.62 lakhs|
|1.||Intro & Setup (New UE5 Content) (30 minutes)||Course Overview, Installation, C++ versus Blueprint|
|2.||Warehouse Wreckage (2 hours 51 minutes)||Introduction, Project Setup, Blueprint Classes & Instances, Pawns & Actor Location, Geometry Brushes (BSP)|
|Collision Meshes, Booleans and Branches, Loading Levels & Delay Nodes|
|3.||Obstacle Assault (3 hours 51 minutes)||Introduction, Project Setup, Compilers and Editors, FRotator|
|Compiling a C++ Project, UPROPERTY variables, Blueprint Child Classes, GameMode|
|4.||Crypt Raider (5 hours 45 minutes)||Introduction, Modular Level Design & Layout, Light Types, Level Lighting|
|Inheritance vs Composition, FMath: VInterpConstantTo, References vs Pointers|
|Geometry Sweeping, TArray, Level Polish|
|5.||Toon Tanks (v2) (8 hours 9 minutes)||Project Intro, Creating Components, Instance vs Default|
|Creating Child C++ Classes, Local Offset, Casting, The Tower Class|
|Hit Events, Health Component, Starting the Game|
|6.||Simple Shooter (8 hours 21 minutes)||Introduction, Pawns vs Character in C++, 2D Blend Spaces, Gun Actors|
|Virtual Methods In C++, AI Aiming, BTServices in C++, Animation State Machines, Complex State Machines|
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 5 or a Mac running the latest macOS Big Sur
- +8GB of RAM
- Quad-core CPU, 2.5 GHz or faster
- DirectX 11, 12 or Metal 1.2 compatible graphics card
- About 50GB of free disc space
|Parameters||Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games||Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling||Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D|
|Offers||INR 639 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||29.5 Hours||36.5 Hours||18 hours|
|Student Enrollments||3.28 lakhs||2.61 lakhs||4.18 lakhs|
|Instructors||Sam Pattuzi, GameDev.tv Team, Stephen Ulibarri||GameDev.tv Team, Rick Davidson & Grant Abbitt||Rick Davidson, Gary Pettie|
|Level||Beginner||Beginner (Students must be aware of the basics of Modelling)||Beginner (Just an operating system capable of running Unity 2019 version or higher)|
|Topics Covered||Unreal Engine 5, Crypt Raider, The Toon Tanks||Basics of 3D Modelling, Rendering, Blender||Game Design, Unity in C#|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms Using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer – Learn C++ and Make Video Games course on Udemy.
- Radian6405 (5.0/5): “I am loving the whole course, I had no prior experience in either C++ or Unreal but feel confident enough to follow along. The Instructors are great at explaining things and there is a lot of room for your own creativity to take off so definitely worth it.”
- Ateeb A. (5.0/5): “If you’re here for a course that’ll make you learn unreal, then congratulations! This course is absolutely for you. The instructors have done a great job to make the concepts as clear and simple as they can, they’re very hard-working. Trust me, this is worth the time and money. And you get the support of amazing teachers and a thriving community. I’m halfway through this course and it’s safe to write my review now.”
- Shri Krishna V. (5.0/5): “The course goes into the details of coding for Unreal and makes everything easy to understand and implement. They challenge us in every lecture based on what was taught, making us walk the mile with them, rather than them carrying us over.”
- Neeladri N. (5.0/5): “Excellent. At the beginning it was a little difficult for me but later when I started to get the hang of it, I was enjoying it.”
- Prabhjot S. (5.0/5): “If you can’t learn with this course, Game Development is not for you. It is one of the best courses available on the Internet. Sam and the whole GameDev.tv team is awesome. Daniel Always cleared doubts in the Q & A section. Recently they have recreated this course in UE5. I have already purchased their other course.”
- Rishi P. (4.0/5): “I started this course with no previous knowledge, just with some interest to learn new things. The way of teaching is great, I am able to understand things and my interest to learn more is increasing with every lecture. I thank you all for putting together this awesome tutorial.”
- Aditya T. (4.0/5): “Awesome course, learned a lot, deducting 1 star for the toon tanks experience, hoping that new toon tanks will take care of the mess of the current one.”
- Avanindra P. (4.0/5): “Great course for the starters. Can get a bit too fast-paced toward the end. You can try to slow down the explanation and introduction to new things in the final chapter (Shooter Game).”
- Shantanu S. (3.0/5): “Basic course. Good for people who have beginner’s knowledge about programming and want to learn it through Unreal (I will emphasize, that it is pretty basic). If you’re good with programming then find a course that focuses more on Unreal.”
- Jatin G. (3.0/5): “I have been learning Unity Blender and Unreal from Ben Tristem and everything was great. But personally, I think that battle tank was a rushed project in the unreal course as compared to my course on unity. Unity was gradual and good to understand because of the number game and by understanding the 2D mechanism first and then into the 3D. The Unreal course tank was a bit hard to understand but then I had to clear many things from Unreal official youtube training sessions and then I jumped back to this course.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 5,200 but is currently available for INR 699.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The course helps you to create and mod video games using Unreal Engine 5. It helps you with the basics of Coding and Game Development.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 29.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.