C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language is a beginner-level course that helps candidates to learn the fundamentals of C on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. The course teaches students to write high-quality code and understand the core language that most modern languages are based on. The course is usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can enroll now to get 87% off and get C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language for INR 455.
The course focuses on teaching the students the C Programming language from the scratch. It is a beginner-level course and no prior programming knowledge is required to enroll for this course.
Provided below in tabular form are the key highlights of C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language- Udemy Course
|Course Name||C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language|
|Student Enrollment||1.30 lakhs|
|Instructor||Jason Fedin & Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Active Internet Connection|
|Total Student Reviews||0.29 lakhs|
|S.No||Module (Duration)||Topics Covered|
|1.||Getting Ready (50 Minutes)||Course Introduction|
|C Editors and IDE|
|Introduction to CodeLite|
|Importing C Projects into C++Builder|
|Programming C with NetBeans|
|Importing Projects Into NetBeans|
|Compiling C programs at the system prompt|
|Using Visual Studio|
|eBook, Source Codes, and Quiz|
|2.||C Programming Basics (27 Minutes)||Creating your first program|
|Arguments and return values|
|Passing command-line arguments to your program|
|How to open a command prompt on Windows or OS X|
|3.||Variables, Constants, and Types (22 Minutes)||Variables and types|
|Integers and floating point numbers|
|More about constants|
|Variables and Constants- Quiz|
|4.||Operators, Tests, and User Input (51 Minutes)||Operators – equality and assignment|
|Operators – tests and comparisons|
|Compound assignment operators|
|Increment and decrement operators|
|if and else tests|
|Problems with gets() and fgets()|
|Input, buffers, and flushing|
|My own line-reading function|
|Operators and tests- Quiz|
|5.||Functions, Arguments, and Switch (28 Minutes)||Functions|
|Switch statements in more detail|
|Functions and Switch- Quiz|
|6.||Arrays, Loops, and Break (35 Minutes)||Arrays|
|‘Do While’ Loop|
|Break and continue|
|Arrays and Loops- Quiz|
|7.||Strings, Chars, and Pointers (44 Minutes)||Strings, pointers, and addresses|
|Char arrays and pointers|
|Arrays, pointers, and assignment|
|Strings and functions, stack and heap|
|chars and strings|
|Pointers and Strings – Quiz|
|8.||Structs, Enums, Header Files, and Scope (47 Minutes)||structs|
|A custom header file|
|Scope and external files|
|Static functions and variables|
|Compiling from the commandline|
|Structs, enums, headers, and scope- Quiz|
|9.||File Handling (19 Minutes)||Opening and closing files|
|Reading and writing a text file|
|Counting lines in a text file|
|Search in a text file|
|10.||Binary Files and Memory Allocation (42 Minutes)||Binary files|
|Allocating and freeing memory|
|Types and type casts|
|Creating a CD database|
|Saving and loading records in a binary file|
|Adding records to a binary file|
|Modifying records in a binary file|
|Memory and pointers- Quiz|
- A computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux, or the Mac operating systems
- At least 4GB of RAM is recommended
|Parameters||C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language-||Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond||Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Instructors||Jason Fedin & Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy||Dr. Frank Mitropoulos||Abdul Bari|
|Topics Covered||This course is for anyone who wants to Apply for real-time programming positions and understand variables and the different data types||This course is for anyone who wants to Learn programming with one of the most powerful programming languages that exists today, C++.||This course is for anyone who wants to learn various popular Data Structures and their Algorithms|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Omar F. (5.0/5): I Am Omar . I Am Interested In C Programming. I Like Way He Teach But Now A Days I Am Facing Difficulties To Understand Function Section But It In Rest Of The Section He Clear All My Concepts.
- Raghav M. (5.0/5): “I was completely a newbie in programming before enrolling in this course and now I am really confident at using C and looking forward to dig deep and keep learning. Excellent work by Jason Fedin and the academy”.
- Adler H. (5.0/5): “This course helped me to understand C in depth as well as made it easier for me to understand every other programming language easier. Thank you sir for explaining in such a easy to understand way”.
- Harsh P. (5.0/5): “Nice videos learned a lot. Thank u sir for your hard work”.
- Nithin T. (5.0/5): “The course & teaching method is very fine, i am an absolute beginner in the programming but now i can able to code & read a beginner level program efficiently, thanks. If you include structure & data structures it will be very fine”.
- Ankur S. (4.0/5): “Covers the basics and touches the highest levels too proper instruction on how to write clean code”.
- Swapnadeep K. (4.0/5): “File structure didn’t understood and lecture was too slow!”
- Zaid Mohammed B. (4.0/5): “It was a great course for a beginner as it covers a detailed syllabus and I have learned a lot from this course. I need more and more practice to understand each concept well.
- Thank you Mr Jason Fedin, Mr Tim Buchalka and Udemy for your efforts in providing such a wonderful study course at such affordable prices.”
- Abir M. (3.0/5): “Explaining the concepts with power point is good! But it would have been great if Jason sir has used somesort of Animation in it! Otherwise it’s a great course to build a good foundation for C language.”
- Inbasekarn.P (3.0/5): “This course covers most of the basic things required to get started with programming. It has about 24 Hours of video lectures which are a great “Value for Money”. The instructor covers quite a lot of things in C language and also gives you a brief idea about some advanced programming concepts. I would say some lectures are quite monotonous and boring, you should push yourself to understand what the instructor is teaching. In conclusion, I would recommend this course for anyone new to programming who is willing to start their programming journey with the C language.”
C Programming For Beginners – Master the C Language: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans: The price of the course is INR 3499 and has been discounted to INR 455.
Ques. Who is the instructor of this course
Ans: This course is instructed by Jason Fedin who is professional teaching experience for over 12 years via online classes at over 10 different online universities.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans: Students will be able to apply for real-time programming positions and understand variables and the different data types.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans: The duration of the course is 24 Hours 3 Minutes.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans: Yes, the student will receive the certificate of completion after completing the course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans: The rating of this course 4.3/5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans:. Yes, students have lifetime access to this course
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, IOS, TV?
Ans: Yes students can access this course from mobiles devices, laptops, Tv and IOS devices as well