“CRM: Customer Relationship Management” is a course that is categorized as one of the bestseller courses for relationship management. This course will help the students to create various types of CRMs. ‘MCR’ is not only about CRM systems but also about ‘Maximising Customer Relationships.’ This entails proactively cultivating relationships in which you give and receive the best from the customers you desire. The courses are usually available at INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click now to get 80% off and get CRM: Customer Relationship Management for INR 455.
This course focuses on how to avoid mistakes in CRM, the 7 ingredients of measuring CRM, and maximizing the effectiveness of CRM.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Topics Covered||Introducing The MCR Model, How Do Your Relationships Measure Up’?, Developing Your Plan, Establish Ties That Bind, Create Dialogue Not Diatribes, Maximise Opportunities: Your Options.|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginners|
|Total Student Reviews||415|
|1.||Forget CRM, Think MCR (3 mins)||Introduction|
|2.||Maximizing Your Customer Relationship (53 mins)||The 7 Key Ingredients Of Maximising Your Customer Relationships|
|Introducing The MCR Model|
|How Do Your Relationships ‘Measure Up’?|
|Review And Refocus Your Approach To Customers|
|Developing Your Plan|
|Do You Really Know Your Customers?|
|How To Get To Know Them: Some Simple Steps|
|3.||Giving the Best to your customer (26 mins)||Establish Ties That Bind|
|Create Dialogue Not Diatribes|
|Educate Your Customers And Add Value|
|4.||Getting the Best from your Customer (13 mins)||Maximise Opportunities: Your Options|
|Getting Them To Spend More|
|Customers As An Extra Resource|
|5.||Keep it All Going (5 mins)||Maximising Your Customer Relationships: Develop Your Plan Of Action|
|Your Next Steps|
- No requirements needed
|Parameters||CRM: Customer Relationship Management||Step by Step course on How to build lead generation machine||Customer Service, Customer Support and Customer Experience|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||1.5 hours||2.5 hours||4 hours|
|Instructors||Lahcen Bouya||Oskars Gauks||Alex Genadiniks|
|Topics Covered||Introducing The MCR Model, Developing Your Plan, Establish Ties That Bind, Getting Them To Spend More||Inbound workflow that you will be able to create by the end of this course, Desining value proposition, Recap of the section||Example of an angry customer email and common misunderstandings, Examples of how to take a product and make it delight|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for CRM: Customer Relationship Management course.
- Lincey W. (5.0/5) “The sessions were very educative, got to learn a lot.”
- Albina (5.0/5) “What I was missing in this course it’s some kind of Quiz with questions that were covered during the course. I think this would definitely enhance the experience. Otherwise, I really liked it!”
- Olanike (5.0/5) “Very straight to the point not a boring lecture and highly impactful”
- Simon I. (5.0/5) “yes, I realized that customers are the business, without good relationship with them, their in no profit.”
- Chris L. (5.0/5) “I can see this course is going to answer all my questions about CRM. Based on intro, its going to be insightful!”
- Stuart C. (4.0/5) “Good course content, some good tool kits you can actually use. The majority is and should be common sense, but as we know we just don’t practice what we preach!”
- Robert M. (4.0/5) “Some of the information is similar to what I have learned through other reading and some of it is new, I expected that there would be some overlap, but I am glad that the message is focused on the client.”
- Himanshu R. (4.0/5) “Knowledge gaining About CRM”
- Mohammad N. (3.0/5) “Good introductory course on CRM, the only missing thing is to add a small quiz after each chapter.”
- Osuiniabasi Abang E. (3.0/5) “It’s a great course but most of the points are already repeated. So you have the tutor saying the same things over and over again despite the fact that there’s a long course outline. Nevertheless,it’s a good one.”
Similar Udemy Courses
CRM: Customer Relationship Management FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 2,799 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. This course will help the students to create various types of CRMs. ‘MCR’ is not only about CRM systems but also about ‘Maximising Customer Relationships.’
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 1.5 Hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course is rated at 4.5/5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.