Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners on Udemy is categorized as one of the bestselling courses for beginners. This course is pursued by students who have never done 3D modeling before, here they learn from the basics. Udemy is currently offering this course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455
This course will help the learners to learn the basics of animation, and understand the principles of modeling.
|Course Name||Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modeling for Beginners|
|Student Enrollment||2.88 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (PC capable of Running Blender Version 2.8 or above or MAC)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.56 lakhs|
|1.||Get Going in Blender (2 hours 22 minutes)||Transforms|
|Camera Setup Moving Around Your Models|
|Your First Materials|
|2.||Your First 3D Model in Blender (2 hours 52 minutes)||Introduction to Box Modelling|
|Basic Modelling Concepts|
|Edges and Faces|
|Merging Vertices in Blender|
|3.||Bowling Ball and Pins (3 hours 3 minutes)||Knowing Your Topic and Specification|
|Blender Model Scale and Units|
|Importing Reference Material|
|4.||Low Poly Chess Set (6 hours 9 minutes)||Managing a Larger Project, Mesh Objects vs Mesh Data, QT Viewport, and Camera Clipping|
|5.||An Animated Lamp (8 hours 5 minutes)||Animated Lamp Introduction, Animation Design Document, Introduction to the Grease Pencil|
|6.||Modular Asset (2 hours 44 minutes)||Introduction to Modular Design, Creating the Crates, Creating the Pillar Detail|
|7.||Furry Heads (5 hours 33 minutes)||Metaball Families, Basics of Sculpting, Sculpt the Head Shape, Vertex Painting Experimenting|
Blender Version 2.8 or higher is required on a PC or MAC.
|Parameters||Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modeling for Beginners||Unreal Engine 5C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games||Unreal C++ Multiplayer Master: Intermediate Game Development|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||13 hours||29.5 hours||24.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||2.88 lakhs||2.90 lakhs||0.40 lakhs|
|Instructors||Rick Davidson||Sam Pattuzi||Ben Tristem|
|Topics Covered||Merging Vertices in Blender, Edge Loops, Loop Cut, and Slide||Blueprint Event Graph, Objects, and References, Mac – Installing XCode, Forcing Character Collisions||Differences Between UE5 and UE4, Widgets For FVector Properties|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms Using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners course on Udemy.
- Utpal Kant M. (5.0/5) “This course is the finest one for Blender. One can consider this as a Dictionary of Blender, and as long as I am concerned, this course is a lifetime Reference Material of Blender for me. Thank you very much for this course.”
- Rohit S N. (5.0/5) “This course has been extremely helpful in trying to understand both the basics and the intricate details of an operating blender. The course is really easy to understand and the challenges provided mid-lecture are helpful in recapping what you have learned.”
- Sarah Mariam K. (5.0/5) “As a complete beginner to blender I can say that these classes are really amazing! Detailed step-by-step instructions, easy to understand and follow. Definitely would recommend it!”
- Harsh S. (5.0/5) “Be honest, First I thought that It is just a waste of money, time, and energy because I don’t believe in online courses, but I really love the process. I spend most of my time learning blender and all thanks to you sir.”
- Ayush S. (5.0/5) “Now I have understood the difference between free tutorials and paid tutorials. I am really understanding things from this course.”
- Badal S. (3.0/5) “The only problem with this course is the version of Blender is 2.8 and I am using 2.9 all other things perfect and perfect explanation of everything.”
- Ananda N. (3.0/5) “Making progress, becoming familiar with a new environment. Have been using Adobe products for a couple of years and some of the conventions vary, but all good, just need to keep moving forward. Edit: I Felt the new content fell off toward the end of the course. Too much repetition of learned steps without adding new tools. Blender is now up to 2.93 and a lot of time was wasted trying to follow along with the new version.”
- Sandeep M. (2.0/5) “Wish more time was spent on the core concepts, almost feels rushed and basic concepts aren’t clearly explained – especially for a complete beginner in 3D. Plus definitely outdated, but that could be worked around using the blender docs.”
- Soumen C. (2.0/5) “What pisses me off is the audio level of many videos. Sometimes it is high, sometimes almost inaudible in many videos. You should master the audio level of your videos like other paid tutorials do.”
- Yuichi U. (2.0/5) “I started using v2.93.5LTS as there’s no warning about the version. But in some areas, there are differences between 2.93 and 2.80, which is used in the course. As for removing the duplicates, it was noted in the video. But for Bezier, it’s so frustrating to do it right in v2.93.5. Sometimes you can find it in the Q&A section, but this time I couldn’t find the right solution. Also if there are differences between 2.80 and 2.95, they should be noted beforehand. Sometimes I try to follow what the instructor is doing, and realized something is not working as expected, waste some time, then later found that it was explained later in the video. I finished Unreal BP and C++ courses on GameDev.tv, and know their contents are awesome. For this blender course, I’m a bit disappointed because there are rabbit holes here and there. I’m about 20% done so far, and I’m afraid of how many hours I’m going to waste while following this course.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modeling for Beginners: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 525.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. In this course, you will learn about making 3D models using simple colors, understand the principles of modeling and learn the basics of animation.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. 36.5 hours is the total duration of the course
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. 4.7 out of 5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?