Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D Course is categorized as beginner-friendly and is designed for those who have never programmed before and want to learn game designing; particularly Unity in C#. Currently, udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
Students will be creating 5 games in total throughout this course. For complete beginners, the instructor will start with the basics of C# and then move into the depth of game design and its basic elements like sound effects, character design, game levels, etc.
|Course Name||Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D|
|Student Enrollment||4.39 lakhs|
|Instructor||Rick Davidson (Video Game Designer & Producer) | Gary Pettie (GameDev.tv Tutor)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Just an operating system capable of running Unity 2019 version or higher)|
|Projects||Students can create 5 games in this course|
|Total Student Reviews||0.97 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction & Setup (37 minutes)||Installation of Unity & VS Code|
|2.||Delivery Driver (2 hours 19 minutes)||Game Design – Delivery Drivers|
|Methods, Transform. Translate ()|
|How to use “SerializeField”|
|Using Input.GetAxis(), Time.deltaTime(), Colliders & Rigidbodies, OnCollisionEnter2D(), OnTriggerEnter2D()|
|Add Assets to Project|
|If Statements & Tags|
|How to Use Bools, Destroy Objects, Use Get Component|
|3.||Snow Boarder (2 hours 27 minutes)||Game Design – Snow Boarder|
|How to Use Sprite Shapes, Edge Colliders|
|Cinemachine Follow Camera|
|Using Surface Effector 2D|
|AddTorque to Rotate|
|Using Invoke () for Delays, Find Object of Type, OnCollisionExit2D|
|How to Trigger Sound Effects|
|4.||Quiz Master (3 hours 4 minutes)||Game Design – Quiz Master|
|UI Canvas, TextMeshPro, Button Layout, Scriptable Objects, Getter Methods, Arrays, TextMeshProUGUI, For Loops, Swapping Sprites, Simple Timer, etc.|
|5.||TileVania (5 hours 13 minutes)||Game Design – TileVania|
|Slicing Sprite Sheets|
|Introduction to Unity Tilemap|
|Create Player Idle Animation, Animation States & Transitions, Using Prefabs In Unity, Composite Collider For Tilemap|
|Set Up Input System, Horizontal Player Movement, Flip Player Sprite, Animation State in Code|
|Jump If is Touching Layers, Climb That Ladder, Stop Sliding on Ladder, etc.|
|6.||Laser Defender (4 hours 31 minutes)||Game Design: Laser Defender|
|Unity Input System, Boundaries, Enemies, Pathfinding, Instantiating Enemies|
|Enemy Shooting, Sound Effects, Keeping Score, Level Manager, etc.|
|7.||Updates, Important Messages and Bonus Lectures (6 minutes)||–|
- Installation and Setup of Unity & VS Code (Instructor will guide the students).
- An operating system (macOS or Windows) capable of running Unity 2019 or advanced versions.
- Stable Internet Connection.
|Parameters||Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D||Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ & Make Video Games||RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||18.5 hours||29.5 hours||27.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||4.39 lakhs||2.97 lakhs||0.93 lakhs|
|Instructors||Rick Davidson | Gary Pettie||Sam Pattuzzi | Stephen Ulibarri||Ben Tristem | Sam Pattuzzi | Rick Davidson|
|Level||Beginner (Just an operating system capable of running Unity 2019 version or higher)||Intermediate (64-bit PC, +8GB RAM, Quad-core CPU, 2.5 GHz, Metal 1.2 Compatible Graphics Card, 50 GB Free Space is required)||Advanced (Should know how to write basic C# and work with Unity 5’s editor and APIs)|
|Topics Covered||Game Design, Unity in C#||Game Development in Unreal, C++ Basics||Role-Playing Game (RPG) in Unity, Game Design & Architecture|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D Course.
- Vikrant K. (5.0/5) “Great unity course overall and Q&A has helped me a lot if I had a doubt. Both teachers are great at explaining difficult concepts in an easy and fun manner.”
- Anil K. (5.0/5) “Good course, taught me from very basic. I had fun making all 5 games.”
- Angad K. (5.0/5) “Well I have just only started the course so will give a better review at the end but so far great experience instructor is great and seems quiet and explains everything from basics so great so far:)”
- Rutuparn D. (5.0/5) “Great course! No complaints. Can be a bit of a drag if you are a Programmer. The instructor takes things nice and slow.”
- Vaibhav G. (5.0/5) “Learned a lot about game development and hopeful that this will help me in my journey to become a game developer and someday make an entire game on my own.”
- Md A. (4.0/5) “Everything is good till now but I have faced a little problem with the quiz game teacher he goes too fast without explaining some difficulties.”
- Siddhant C. (4.0/5) “Rick is an amazing guide, thoroughly enjoyed the course and looking forward to recommending the course to others as well, the only complain I have is that just like the unity 3d course where you have the obstacle course which is kinda an introduction to various functions in unity, you should make one for 2d as well, otherwise 5 stars.”
- Harshit M. (4.0/5) “Well the course so far has been mostly easy to grasp and understand the only places where I think improvement is needed are in the state machine and in the enemy wave system.”
- Mitesh (3.0/5) “Way too fast for complete beginners.”
- Vedant (3.0/5) “Good explanation of the game physics but some key points are missed in explaining the C# scripting(which is understandable for people who don’t want to learn coding in-depth) but the games that are developed are too basic and miss the key elements necessary in real-life games (like power-ups and getting destroyed when you hit the enemy) making this course just a rough cover-up and not applicable in real life.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn game design, game development, and Unity in C# through fun animated videos & real-world examples.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 18 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.