The Android App Development Masterclass using Kotlin course is mainly for students who have little or almost no experience in Android Apps. Currently, Udemy is offering the Android App Development Masterclass using Kotlin course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455
The course focuses on learning the core android app development and Kotlin skills to build real Android apps.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||0.39 lakhs|
|Instructor||Tim Bucalka, Jean-Paul Roberts, David Reidy|
|Topics Covered||Installing Android Studio on Mac, Android Studio Templates, Kotlin Tutorial Setup, Constraints and Resizing, Layout Designer rendering error|
|Total Student Reviews||~ 5,700|
|1.||Downloading and Installing the Necessary Tools (58 mins)||Mac – Install Android Studio, Linux – Install Android Studio, Android Studio Settings|
|2.||Hello, World Android App (1 hour 27 mins)||Your Programming Careers Questions Answered, Android Studio Templates, Tour of Android Studio|
|3.||Kotlin Tutorials (4 hours 33 mins)||Kotlin Tutorial Setup|
|Variables and Types|
|Objects and Instances|
|More on Inheritance|
|4.||The Button Counter App (4 hours 40 mins)||The Constraint Layout, Constraints and Resizing, Inner Lines within a Widget, The Button Counter App|
|5.||Calculator App (3 hours 57 mins)||Demo Calculator App|
|Calculator Interface Setup|
|Continue with Interface|
|Fine Tuning the Layout|
|6.||The Top 10 Downloader App (5 hours 14 mins)||AsyncTask, Logging, and Logcat, Reading the Data, Writing Idiomatic Kotlin, Create Xml Parse Function|
|7.||The YouTube App (2 hours 41 mins)||YouTube Activity, Adding Widgets Dynamically, The YouTube Player, Improving the Player|
|8.||The Flickr Browser App (8 hours 18 mins)||Flick App and Feeds, Json and Mini challenge, Log Tag and Companion Objects|
|9.||Database, the SQL Language, and SQLite on Android (5 hours 32 mins)||Command Line and Path Setup for Windows, More SQL with Sqlite, Sqlite Querying Data, Housekeeping, and Challenge|
- A Windows, Mac, or Linux computer on which the free Google Android Studio tool can be downloaded and installed (full instructions included).
- One requires a stable and good internet connection
- The course already includes everything else needed to write apps for Android 8 Oreo with Kotlin.
|Parameters||Android App Development Masterclass using Kotlin||The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps||Android Java Masterclass – Become an App Developer|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||62 Hours||37.5 Hours||60 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||0.39 lakhs||87,000||64,000|
|Instructors||Tim Bucalka, Jean-Paul Roberts, David Reidy||Rob Percival, Nick Walter||Tim Bucalka, Jean-Paul Roberts, David Reidy|
|Topics Covered||Mac – Install Android Studio, Android Studio Templates, Kotlin Tutorial Setup, Constraints and Resizing, Layout Designer rendering error||Opening Sample Projects, Buttons, Displaying Messages, Displaying Messages, Hello World With Java, Higher Or Lower (Android Studio files)||Windows – Install Android Studio, Mac – Install Android Studio, Setting Up a Virtual Device, Introduction to this section|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
Check out the student reviews for the Android App Development Masterclass using Kotlin course.
- Djordje S. (5.0/5) “Excellent course. It will teach you not to just write code, but to implement good OOP principles. Other courses teach you just to code in spaghetti code.”
- Jeff G. (5.0/5) “Tim just covers so much ground, keeps it interesting, and gives a great understanding of the subject”
- Zsanett S. (5.0/5) “It was exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for an amazing course!”
- William O. (5.0/5) “This is my 3rd course from Tim’s Learn Programming Academy. Wonderful teacher doing good things for people. So affordable and valuable.”
- Karl G. (5.0/5) “Tim has a very genuine way of connecting with his audience. He speaks in a calm, yet upbeat voice. What I find most valuable about Tim’s approach is that he continuously drops invaluable tips and information bits from his own experience during his lessons. I find that doing this within the context of the lesson at hand helps to cement the tips of the lesson. Great course!!!”
- Shah A. (4.0/5) “Some of the course is outdated if starting in 2021. If I was starting in 2019 I would have given this a 5 star! Content in this course is still useful.”
- Chijioke Arthur N. (4.0/5) “Yes, I’m really enjoying it. Well done Tim.”
- Thuc N. (4.0/5) “I am an experienced programmer on mainframes and desktops. This is just what I need to start building my knowledge about Mobile programming.”
- Hazem S. (3.0/5) “The course is overall good although it really wasted a lot of time in async tasks in the beginning although it is deprecated now anyways (No one uses async tasks nowadays)! Also, the course misses very important topics like 1. Navigation components, 2. Jetpack compose 3. Rx Android, 4. Retrofit. The other issue that I see in this course is that instructors kept using many activities in the app and navigating between them, although the best practice is to use a single activity and multiple fragments for lightweight navigation. Anyways, overall it is a good course. thank you!”
- Johnny M. (3.0/5) “Originally, I did give this a 5 star, but as I started getting more into the android section; my opinion changed. All I’m going to say is – ” I’m not at university, and LESS IS MORE.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Android App Development Masterclass using Kotlin: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,399 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The course focuses on learning the core android app development and Kotlin skills to build real Android apps.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration required to complete this course by 62 hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. This course is rated 4.3/5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.