User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design Course is one of the bestselling UX UI Design courses on Udemy. Students will be able to create practical and effective User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designs by the end of this course. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course focuses on creating UX briefs and personas and becoming an expert in UI and UX Design.
|Course Name||User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design|
|Student Enrollment||1.73 lakhs|
|Instructor||Daniel Walter Scott (Adobe Certified Instructor & Adobe Certified Expert)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.43 lakhs|
|1.||Wireframing Low Fidelity (28 mins)||What is Lo-Fi Wireframe vs High Fidelity in Adobe XD|
Artboards & how wide should my website or app be in Adobe XD
|2.||Type, Color, and Icon Introduction (18 mins)||Rectangles, Circles, Buttons, and Rounded corners in Adobe XD|
Strokes & copy & paste appearance in Adobe XD
Free icons for your Adobe XD & UX UI projects
|3.||Prototyping – Level 1 (1 hour 18 mins)||How to add interaction to your prototype in Adobe XD|
How to see your design on XD App on iPhone & Android
Prototype animation & easing in Adobe XD
|4.||Animation (33 mins)||Getting started with auto-animations in Adobe XD|
Understanding more about animation in Adobe XD
|5.||Columns and Grids (9 mins)||Viewport aka dotted line on the page in Adobe XD|
How to add & delete guides to Adobe XD
|6.||Colors (30 mins)||How to create a color palette in Adobe XD|
How to save and reused color swatches in Adobe XD
Color Inspiration & the eyedropper in XD
- You will need Adobe XD 2019 or higher.
- Adobe offers a free trial version.
- There is no prior design experience required.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge of Adobe XD.
|Parameters||User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design||UX and Web Design Master Course: Strategy Design Development||UX Design and User Experience|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||9.5 hours||23.5 hours||2.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.73 lakhs||94,000||30,000|
|Instructors||Daniel Walter Scott||Joe Natoli||Daniel Walter Scott|
|Topics Covered||Sharing Wireframes for comments in Adobe XD||Primary and Secondary Navigation||UX Research introduction|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design course.
- SAI SUDHEER REDDY N. (5.0/5): “I am willing to become a UX designer & this course has helped me immensely to get most of the basic knowledge to get me started.”
- Kritika J. (5.0/5): “Thank you for the course. It was fun and you are a great teacher, Dan. I loved watching videos and it was easy to learn just because of your teaching skills. :)”
- Jagannathan S. (5.0/5): “I really have no idea about UX design and adobe XD now that I have completed the course and I have a clear idea about it to start my career in UX design”
- Vishal Rishabh G. (5.0/5): “It’s really a good learning experience for me. where the instructor is using easy words and giving us the full detailed video about the learning which is making things easier for me.”
- Iris R. (2.0/5): “The rating is the difference between a Designer course and a Software Developer course. If a Deke McClelland Photoshop course is a BMW, this course is a Ford Taurus. You will reach your destination eventually. The author talks incessantly like on a Radio show with lots of jokes with the intent of making boring learning a Joy & stretching out limited content. (Developer courses have so much to teach, so they often make the talk as efficient as possible.) Verdict: Deserves 3.5 stars for showing students the basic designer workflow. But the celluloid requires better video editing to improve the replay value of the course.”
Similar Udemy Courses
User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course was originally priced at INR 3,499, but it is now only INR 525.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. Discover the fundamentals of Viewport aka dotted line on the page in Adobe XD, and How to add & delete guides to Adobe XD.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course has a total duration of 9.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, Udemy will issue you a certificate of completion.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. 4.6 out of 5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?